Fleshlight

Anyone have any experience with these devices. If so, are they worth the mobey???
What is mobey?
Could be the ticket to fight these high rates.
What is mobey? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It's a whale.
Sorry. I meant money. Im having bad luck finding providers. Cant see any local ones becausenof being a red square on tos. And not much luck on this site either.
Well why dont you use backpage?
If you know enough to refer to indys as tos then you should know enough to find providers there who see noobs
Worried about getting ripped off from backpage girls. Most of the girls on tos that ser red swuares want morr donation or are not close to my location.
Such is the price of admission Wildman. You can overpay, see girls you aren't really interested in and may be inconvenient to get established or you can provide real world screening info...

Or you can keep dating Rosie

In the end it shouldn't be a very tough decision
  • Devo
  • 04-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Better hope whomever the new mod is, that he doesn't start to enforce the rules about staying on topic.

Not one reply about the fleshlight?

OK, I guess its me, then, yes, its not a bad substitute vag as most man toys go, easily cleaned, etc, but, not really concealable as the flashlight its supposed to look like.

IE, if you carry it onto a plane, you can be sure Homeland Security is going to holding it high in the air, asking what this is for all to see.

I heard that one sure way to keep them from checking your luggage, is have a bunch of crusty dildos sitting on top of everything when they open the bag....
Well...I wad away from the hobby for a few years. But I paid my dues in the past. Got rippednoff at Summertime back in the day and a few asian places too. Had a few back providers in crafton. Last provider was a few years ago that ran an $75 and she was legit. My fav back in the day was Wendy in oakland. She was the best provider ever.
Well...I wad away from the hobby for a few years. But I paid my dues in the past. Got rippednoff at Summertime back in the day and a few asian places too. Had a few back providers in crafton. Last provider was a few years ago that ran an $75 and she was legit. My fav back in the day was Wendy in oakland. She was the best provider ever. Originally Posted by Wildman15601
It must suck to be you you Wildman, Being a red square on TOS can really hamper your success here. I can't imagine what it must be like to be willing to pay for pussy and yet still not be able to get laid.

You sound like a stand up guy. So in your case, and your case only Wildman, I suggest you contact CC.
  • cabot
  • 05-01-2014, 06:43 AM
Wendy from Oakland...wow! I'd forgotten about her - she was really cool.

Not quite sure I see the problem. You said you got 'ripped off' at Asian places. If you're into AMPs, then there are a few reliable options in the Spa session. Pick one and you won't get ripped off.

If you want a provider, there are pages here of girls that have been reviewed, depending on what you find attractive or interesting. If you can down the review session, are you saying that ALL of these girls don't interest you? (Now - getting one to fit your schedule, on-time, etc., can be challenging. ) If you have time, you should be able to get something that works. Far more girls meet newbies than don't.

Finally - if you opt for the fleshlight as your permanent solution, be sure to write a review. While they don't give credit for reviews that involve SR, technically you can use the fleshlight without ever touching yourself, right? So maybe lawyer up and see if you can get credit on a technicality. You may have to do a wall-mount of some sort to meet the full standard of non-SR, but I'm sure that should be fairly simple. For example, you could use the yak-attack.com mount and rail system if you need something sturdy, but mobile.

Good luck.
Wildman15601, maybe you should try this. My buddy goes to swinger parties and gets all the pussy he can handle. He said the total cost for the last party he went to was $175 and there was a dozen really hott women there looking for cock and he got lucky with a few of them. He said he joined a swinger site as a free member then went to a meet n greet and from there was invited to a party. He told me he's been doing this for about a year and goes to the parties about twice a month. I've known him for a while and know he's not one to tell me something that isn't true so it's something to think about.
I"ve heard from a few gentlemen friends that the "Fleshlight" is only as good as your imagination if you close your eyes to use it. Decent substitute good for taking the edge off a blue balls situation.

And as far as the red square problem at "that other place" stop trying to book with them and see if they'll try to book with you.
In other words, post an ISO

Describe what type, where, how much you want to pay and that you are willing to be screened.

Someone will contact you on rent/cable bill day.