Cowboys and Texans outlook for 2014

I'm going with laughingstock.

Your thoughts if any?
They've been laughing stocks for quite awhile. I voted for the cheerleaders.
queers, steers and average football players............ oh and one fucked up owner
This poll needs another option: don't give a damn.
Old marine, watch that blade,,, Jerry Jones has created his own shit hole, let him wallow in it. I voted for the cheerleaders. I must say you do have some good looking ladies that rope ,ride, and shoot.
Old marine, watch that blade,,, Jerry Jones has created his own shit hole, let him wallow in it. I voted for the cheerleaders. I must say you do have some good looking ladies that rope ,ride, and shoot. Originally Posted by eaglehorse

Jerry Jones is a super star in his own mind laughs all the way to the bank but he blew it should have picked Manziel not that Manziel will be any good but it would have been a great media circus , Romo sucks and always will.

Houston is lining up for the number one pick again by having Ryan Fitzpatrick as the QB
C'mon loneshark. What are you doing bringing actual serious comments to this thread? Don't you realize this thread was supposed to be to hassle The2Dogs and I???
C'mon loneshark. What are you doing bringing actual serious comments to this thread? Don't you realize this thread was supposed to be to hassle The2Dogs and I??? Originally Posted by Pistolero
How's the local HS team looking this year?
both the Cowboys and Texans can suck a dick.....EAGLES.....and to a certain extent go Steelers
How's the local HS team looking this year? Originally Posted by bambino

Ever see that TV show "Friday Night Lights" ? It is based on Odessa Permian High School, about 2 hours west of me. It does not show the fans as fanatic as they really are.

High school football is much bigger in Texas than NFL. So is college.

So you will find high school and college comments will not bother us.
Ever see that TV show "Friday Night Lights" ? It is based on Odessa Permian High School, about 2 hours west of me. It does not show the fans as fanatic as they really are.

High school football is much bigger in Texas than NFL. So is college.

So you will find high school and college comments will not bother us. Originally Posted by Pistolero
HS football is pretty big in W Pee A too Pistol. It is the cradle of QBs as well as tough mother fuckers. So go on with your bad self. We don't have to travel 2hrs to see good HS football. Just drive down the river to Alliquippa, they've produced more NFL players than any HS in the US.
WPA boasts Namath, Montana, Marino....

Texas has Vince Young.
WPA boasts Namath, Montana, Marino....

Texas has Vince Young. Originally Posted by amishgangster
Babe Parelli, George Blanda, Johnny Unitas, Jim Kelly........
If it wasn't for Texas high school football there wouldn't be much college football.

I think the Texans picked up a washed up coach that was trying to fill the shoes of a pedophile protector. Talk about queers and steers. Don't drop the soap in the shower up there.

Who know on the Texans, we at least got rid of that Aggie coach that was so predictable.

I do not know very much about the Cowboys as I am not a fan of yankee northerners. I think they have some clown for an owner that wants him some gloryhole.
If it wasn't for Texas high school football there wouldn't be much college football.

I think the Texans picked up a washed up coach that was trying to fill the shoes of a pedophile protector. Talk about queers and steers. Don't drop the soap in the shower up there.

Who know on the Texans, we at least got rid of that Aggie coach that was so predictable.

I do not know very much about the Cowboys as I am not a fan of yankee northerners. I think they have some clown for an owner that wants him some gloryhole. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Baloney! Florida, Louisianna, Cali, Georgia all produce more 5 star recruits than Texas. WPa has produced more NFL players and HOFers than the state of Texas. Mike Sam is from Texas tho. No horns on him.