Lactation fun

How are you all. I have been a member here and mostly i search for lactation or lactating threads. Feel as though it has been going south with not many threads on it. Recently I was successful with my female partner who has started lactating and she loves to be sucked. And we would like to hav fun with others who are into this lifestyle. Are there any in Austin who are curious in this
I'm interested but my past experiences have been disappointing due to girls using pregnancy reasons for not doing this or that or some other thing which just made me want to end the sessions. So I now just steer clear of pregnant girls but I do love the engorged tata's.
Ive have past experience inducing 2 woman in their 30s without pregnancy.

In short,, massage,, lots of attention to the breasts, suckling, pumping,,,repeat. Full milk flow at 6wks for both ladies.

I also was lucky to be contacted from fetlife mother whos 7mo old was not wanting her milk but she didnt want to loose the flow so she found me and we enjoyed a few months behind her husbands back.
In all ladies the milk was very erotic for both of us and sweet.

I would enjoy finding another woman in the austin area.
Hey it is a pleasure if all of them are Comfortable and yes it's an erotic one. I have emailed u
I agree with you even I had an experience a woman jus said I can spray not allow u to touch. But it's the comfort zone which opens up. I have messaged u.
Msg me we can. Chag