Goodbye

Well this is goodbye you guys. I'm heading to Oregon, maybe not for good but for a good long while.
To every single one of the lovely gentlemen I've had the pleasure of spending time with, thank you for just being you and giving this silly lady something to smile about.
To the very special gentlemen that have been so supportive, loving and accepting of me, well just know that I loved every single minute we shared both in and out of the bed. Memories of all the laughter, kisses, secret moments make writing this so bittersweet.
To you incredibly gifted, beautiful women who I've met and those I never had the pleasure of knowing, God bless you for just being you.
And finally to hobbyist and provider alike, yall be good to one another. Give the benefit of the doubt first, let the small shit go, most importantly remember when the dust settles and the coiffure counted, this is about loving one another in the simplest form. This world needs love so badly, so give it freely and watch what can happen!
Bye now and remember fucking should be fun, if it's not y'all are doing it wrong!!

🍀KellyDarlin
wishing you a safe trip to Oregon. Good luck on your new adventure.
I wish you all the luck on your journey. I’ve enjoyed our friendship and you are a true Texas Lady. I hope our paths cross again in the future.
Safe travels and enjoy
Wish you the best KellyDarling! We only met once but I remember the level of kindness you radiated! Thank you for vouching for me on OH2 for me to get verification status back then! I really appreciated your kind gesture in pushing that forward.

Oregon is very pretty!! I hope you find some peace and quiet time there.

All the best!
Safe travels!
enjoy!!! I used to live in Bend...

have fun!!
Bon Voyage!!!
Kelly, you will be missed. You were a true friend during a rough part of my life a couple of years ago. All the best to you and safe travels. You’re a compassionate soul.