Chesty is dead - long live Chesty

Well what can I say - except - BSer knows his shit
I just called Whicheverlmopman an" arrogant asshole" and went from one WP to 9 WP to permanently banned (Hello Bambino) in less than a minute.

How do I get a hold of Heatherlicous on here? I don't know if she can still get my pm from tos last night? Nevermind, I'll use an old fashioned phone.
  • BSer
  • 02-25-2014, 09:19 AM
Come on chesty, I told you so. Now if your name was munhall tony, haggle rider, RobRoys or Lenny the big guy would of laughed at it instead you got banned.

Worst idea ever, ask people to pay for something then don't treat them equally.
Well Chesty, you beat the over/under. They don't want you or you're kind in their country. I'm proud of you. I'm going to send you some Chizzy Chocolates.
  • BSer
  • 02-25-2014, 09:51 AM
Will they be green dotting you a $50 refund, or was that already spent at Applebee's?
I think I won the poll...

Chesty, can I have your Indybux?
went from one WP to 9 WP to permanently banned (Hello Bambino) in less than a minute. Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Does that make you the new all-time leader????? Congratulations
Opps......... I just checked your profile Chesty. Ten total............ Which thread did you blast oppie on????
I just went to read the post that got you banned and its already fuckin deleted LMAO
Does that make you the new all-time leader????? Congratulations Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
No, I had many seasons of points. Chesty is a one year wonder, kinda like Roger Maris. I'm ordering a piss test, he must have been roiding.
  • BSer
  • 02-25-2014, 10:21 AM
We are meeting for lunch to celebrate this Friday. Bambino is buying
So if you're banned from hoeville/clowncity/Indys/tos how hard is it to get back on with another handle what purpose is banning someone. So many red and yellow squares who cares keep getting banned post shit get banned and go back on fuck the site over.

Put the truth on the site , Post in the lady's room.Call them out. Do reviews post the phone number on them and girls will come
We are meeting for lunch to celebrate this Friday. Bambino is buying Originally Posted by BSer
I'll invite Rob Roy and WaveHaggler, I hear they're big spenders and HSHs. They'll buy.
Well what can I say - except - BSer knows his shit
I just called Whicheverlmopman an" arrogant asshole" and went from one WP to 9 WP to permanently banned (Hello Bambino) in less than a minute.

How do I get a hold of Heatherlicous on here? I don't know if she can still get my pm from tos last night? Nevermind, I'll use an old fashioned phone. Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
I got it! Check your messages here! lol xoxo
I got it! Check your messages here! lol xoxo Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
He doesn't know how.

Fuckin Chesty
wheres the fucking post over there, I cant find a trace of it damnit

I want to add something for wichita or whatever the fuck he is now.............i hate that prick

maybe ill go fuck his girlfriend..............no wait that means i would be fucking his hand,lol