Early morning Hours

I figured I might put this here to see who would respond....

How many ladies have early morning hours (8-9am). Noticed more of you start seeing clients later in the morning.
As long as I know the night before, I have no problem with 8 or 9am. Heck, I have a couple of friends that I show up for at 6.
Im a early bird. Get up at 6 then go run. Then Starbucks. I start taking appts at 9 am.
i can see you early in the morning! just would prefer to prebook so i could be prepared
+1.. 8-9 am is usually OK if booked the night before.. I'm more of an early bird than a night owl anyway LOL
Early is a preference for me
Early is good for me!
I've written about early mornings myself. Big fan of them!!!

(If you wish to meet really early in the morning, before 8 or so, letting me know beforehand is wonderfully appreciated!

Hugs all,
Elisabeth
Im always running early morning specials, as long as its booked in advance i can make it happen, early morning is my favorite time to get frisky
Im a early bird. Get up at 6 then go run. Then Starbucks. I start taking appts at 9 am. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That's an awesome provider schedule/early morning routine.

Thanks. Maybe you should try it. Sometimes If I am lucky I get to throw in my quick tanning session too.
Thanks. Maybe you should try it. Sometimes If I am lucky I get to throw in my quick tanning session too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara,

Doesn't work too well with my heavy Eccie posting schedule and chatting these days.

I have yet to stick to a diet/work out schedule for greater than 3 days..

Resorting to counting calories these days...

Can't AFFORD to eat what I want from a caloric standpoint.

I am always available as early as 5AM , earlier if requested. Most appointments of mine take place in the mornings if not afternoon.
Definitely a morning girl! With notice the evening before....I can have my monkey up and at em!

Spikebaby
Morning are awesome!!
I'm up at 5:30am every day
More of an early to bed early to rise guy
I try to rise often