Sending pictures of yourself to a provider

I am not going to name names here , I m just curious how other hobbyist and providers think of this. I was trying to arrange a date with a young lady this afternoon. She does advertise here on ECCIE and BP when I started to text her for a date. Of course the first question ,who is this. I gave her my first name and told her I had sent a PM from ECCIE earlier that day. Next question ,Are you a Cop, I answered hell no !

Next question How old are you and Nationality ? I am 60 and white. Now the next question really through me for a loop, she wanted me to send her a picture of myself.

First thought was WTF well there was no way I was going to do that. One ,I have no pictures on my phone of me { hell I would probably break my own camera } and I would not do a selfie.

After that I sent a description of myself 5 11 bald, glasses and a tattoo on my left shoulder of a celtic cross. ( Some of you ladies will no who I am ,lets keep that a secret LOL )

What do you guy`s think ,should I have sent the pic ? believe me ,no one can be to careful out there ,but is that to the extreme ?
He'll to the no. First of all that is just flat ass rude to ask you your age and what race. I would have just hung up in her face. I just don't understand the rudeness of people these days.
Haha there is only one provider that does and hint hint she is skinny and very young. Haha that's just her way of screening I guess
Thats all kinds of wrong to ask! Noway ha!
If she REALLY needed a picture I'd send her a picture of my hands...

Tara speaks the truth. She didn't for my picture, and I'm a pudgy, 50 year old, with salt and pepper hair. Good thing, or she probably wouldn't have seen me!
I just Bret Favre 'em, Dude. Yea...just Bret Favre 'em.
I just send pics of my taint. But I do randomly send photos of my. 1.3" of dangling death. ... it's the stuff legends are made from.
Send her a pic of Anthony's Weiner. How would she know? Make sure the lights are out in the incall.
Just remember, anything you send her is out on the internet cloud, forever.
  • modus
  • 04-25-2014, 07:13 AM
Maybe she's compiling some niche jerk off material or she confused eccie with Tinder.
Seems like a lot of the ladies won't see AA guys, so maybe she just wanted to confirm via photo. Or if she's really young and new to the hobby perhaps she is being a little more picky about who she sees. I have (clothed) pics on my P411 acct and wouldn't think twice about texting a lady one if asked, but I'm not married either so discretion isn't as big a deal to me. My take on it is if she wants a pic and wants to be choosy then more power to her, that's totally her choice. And if you don't want to accommodate her then move on, there's plenty of other ladies to see.
  • Brot
  • 04-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Why not name names?
He'll to the no. First of all that is just flat ass rude to ask you your age and what race. I would have just hung up in her face. I just don't understand the rudeness of people these days. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
+1

Strange. She didn't ask for your medical records???
I went through this a few weeks ago. I gave her my references upfront and tried to book an appt. She claimed she checked them and that i was good to go. I then reminded her i was AA (mixed) and which let to another round of interrogation including age and pics (which i didnt send) only to turn around and tell me she doesnt see AA. Waste of time.