Undressing the Lady

There was a thread on here re favorite outfits. I really don't care what outfit the lady is wearing as much as I do slowly removing her clothes. I find jeans and a white t-shirt just as erotic, if not more, that a corset and crotchless panties. I relish unwrapping gifts and watching a woman's body being slowly being revealed is an incredible turnon for me.
Very much so. It is always a
Disappointment if she just undresses quickly by herself.
Love to unveil her myself , slowly, exploring, kissing, touching, teasing,
Talking.
txcwby6, that is another thing i like to do at the start of an encounter - mutual disrobing if not disrobing while the other watches or helps. even better, have the woman disrobe you item by item!!

and one of the things i dislike about some encounters - "oh, why dont you get comfortable?"
I love those short blue jean cut offs with the fringe hanging down. And a tight white tshirt with no bra.
+1 @Dave

I love this part especially if I get to pick what stays on and what comes off! Other times though you just have to strip and get after it .

Talking. Originally Posted by daveindallas
I love those short blue jean cut offs with the fringe hanging down. And a tight white tshirt with no bra. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
"Normal" clothes are by far my favorite. I want to see a lady for a session that looks like the hottie I see in a store and lust after but can't have. I like the regular clothes because seeing her disrobe her real clothes is making my store fantasy a reality. I know I'm in the minority but sexy lingerie just doesn't do anything for me.
Agreed. I prefer regular clothes... as mentioned the kind you might see being worn in the grocery store or Starbucks. If she's wearing Daisy Dukes what's the point?
"Normal" clothes are by far my favorite. I want to see a lady for a session that looks like the hottie I see in a store and lust after but can't have. I like the regular clothes because seeing her disrobe her real clothes is making my store fantasy a reality. I know I'm in the minority but sexy lingerie just doesn't do anything for me.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Very true. I had a guy request this morning that I wear a sundress for are appt today. But already had one. Lucky for him there weren't any panties though.
There was a thread on here re favorite outfits. I really don't care what outfit the lady is wearing as much as I do slowly removing her clothes. I find jeans and a white t-shirt just as erotic, if not more, that a corset and crotchless panties. I relish unwrapping gifts and watching a woman's body being slowly being revealed is an incredible turnon for me. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Agree. This where those damn corsets get to me. A zillion buttons, hooks, clasps, zippers, velcro kill the mood. It's like cutting the shrink wrap off of a toy...frick'n dangerous...someone could get hurt!
Lucky for him there weren't any panties though. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That should be a law.
Yeah...and the ironic part is that I've been in sufficient scenarios over the decades to have learned how to pop a bra off, so that's not a turnoff for me. In fact, letting the girls out real slow is a hot show for me.
Talking. Originally Posted by daveindallas
+1 again. Totally agree
Agree. This where those damn corsets get to me. A zillion buttons, hooks, clasps, zippers, velcro kill the mood. It's like cutting the shrink wrap off of a toy...frick'n dangerous...someone could get hurt! Originally Posted by Jarvis
either she has a very strange corset or you are doing it all wrong.

I have been a fan of corsets since I discovered girls in fact don't have cooties. decades of research and practice later and I can get a lady in or out of one in no time, but prefer to take a nice long time.
That should be a law. Originally Posted by Jarvis
Lol
Undressing is best when it's free.