How do you like to pop?

(stolen from Austin Coed)
Are you a one and done kind of guy/girl and like to spend the rest of your time getting massaged/cuddling & talking/havimg fun? Getting the second one if you can is great but it is not the primary focus.

Are you a lets do 15 acrynonms real quick, then one and done, then get the hell out of dodge, kind of guy/girl?

Or are you the "get my money's worth, girl be quiet and get your hooger ass to work, better pop me 5 times, do a list of acronyms, demand a discount and bring me a samich kind of guy?"

Or are you a guy that would rather be edged thru out and have one kick ass, earth shattering orgasm, knowing that you may not get to # 2?

No one fits into a little box neatly, so I am sure the answers will vary. Do you find that you are able to match your hobby habits with ladies that cater to your hobbying types/desires?

Looking forward to the responses!!
#4 most definitely and positively!
I am like the first one. One/ done try for 2, but happy to cuddle and massage.
I used to like number 4.. edge all the way and big final. HOWEVER,, I have learned to take it when it cums so to speak. If I wait too long there may be no pop... don't put of now what may not happen later..
Why would a fucktard want to know where another fucktard enjoys popping?
Always one retard who tries to hijack the thread with drama! lol
It wasn't really hijacked, just a little tainted.
I like to furiously massage the taint with a piece of freshly cooked fried chicken until I eventually come on my face.
Why would a fucktard want to know where another fucktard enjoys popping? Originally Posted by pyramider
Because SHE'S not a fucktard...
Always one retard who tries to hijack the thread with drama! lol Originally Posted by 75Murray
You need to apologize to diddleman, he tried to answer the question.
Because SHE'S not a fucktard... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You seen "her" taint?
Everything butterface...oh wait, I've seen that too.
Squeezing in several acronyms is good, but not so many as to do more position swapping than pleasure enjoying. I like to f***ing tango, but more f***ing and less tango!!
#4 for me. While i am capable of multiple pops in a short period, I still prefer it if the lady can draw it out into a back-arching, toe-curling, mind-shattering orgasm. Quality over quantity I always say.
I think #4 is the best. I love providers who can take it to the edge and then back off. Maybe its because I am an old guy and will pop once lol
I would say #1 and #4, but I can do multiples and I like it with all the acronyms