Activities: Absolutely NONE
Session Length: -
Fee: $100
Hair Length and Color: Hell if I know
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hell if I know
Recommendation: No
Damn, sux man, sorry to hear that, so did u actually meet and pay her or was her paranoia over the phone?
This will undoubtedly be moved to co-ed, but thanks for the info. Too bad, she is a real cutie.
Moved, this is actually a nsnc not a review
And how would one know who she is with no links or contact info? Some girls change their names with the wind. Is she a bp poster? Advertidsed on here? What?
Her info from an actual review not an NCNS:
Phone: 469-506-9016 469.506.9016
Email Address: jae_BR@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=79315
Thanks LL.
JaeBR has 45 yes reviews and 0 no's! not a NCNS, it's a last minute cancellation!
I know it's frustrating when this happens but she might have saved you both a lot of trouble!
Reading your ROS, I don't blame her.
A question for you.

If you arrived at her incall and for what ever reason decided something was not right would you still go through with the meet?

people on here are told by other members to trust their guys. Don't do something if your not comfortable. safety first.

It sucks when it happens to you but it cannot be both ways. She became concerned and did exactly the right thing. Does not matter if she was right.or wrong. At least she had the curtesy to tell you instead.of letting you sit and wonder.
She says cops are outside so you go looking for them? Really?

Once she said no you should have left. do you really think you could convince her otherwise? You left a voice mail. She did not respond. Take a hint.

Did you try to contact her later to try to work.out things?

If hour feel you were treated wrongly and want to make others aware, please do so. But think.of what you would do if you were her.

One more question. How did she screen you? The more through their screening the less likly they are to cancel for something like this.
When I saw her a loooong time ago, we went thru something similar. She asked me lots of questions trying find out if I was LE. I thought it was funny because at that point I am just a voice on the phone and I could be anyone. When I got together with her she was still wary and asked lots of questions. All I could do was demostate I was legit and put her at east. Can't blame her for being cautious. Any provider can grill me anyway she wants in order to make her feel at ease. She is a cool chick and you should give her a pass on this one.
God, I hate typing on a cell phone.
A question for you.

If you arrived at her incall and for what ever reason decided something was not right would you still go through with the meet?

people on here are told by other members to trust their guts. Don't do something if your not comfortable. safety first.

It sucks when it happens to you but it cannot be both ways. She became concerned and did exactly the right thing. Does not matter if she was right.or wrong. At least she had the curtesy to tell you instead.of letting you sit and wonder.

She says cops are outside so you go looking for them? Really?

Once she said no you should have left. Do you really think you could convince her otherwise? You left a voice mail. She did not respond. Take a hint.

Did you try to contact her later to try to work out things?

If you feel you were treated wrongly and want to make others aware, please do so. But think of what you would do if you were her.

One more question. How did she screen you? The more though their screening the less likly they are to cancel for something like this. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing