A little help for an outsider please? :)

Hello ladies and gents!

I was hoping to plan a visit to Arkansas, so I do have a few questions. Hopefully you can help!

Which area is most accessible for incall?
Which areas should be avoided?
How is LE activity?
How is the weather?!!
Is ECCIE pretty popular, or should I be looking at another site for business?

If you have specific hotel advice, I would greatly appreciate it! I only ask that it is shared via private message.

Hope to see you soon!

Kisses,
Miss Allison 48J
First of all, I would steer clear of Southwest Little Rock (near I-30) and stick to Downtown North Little Rock or West Little Rock. If you would like, I can PM you with some nice hotels as I don't want to put that info out in the open. With good screening and avoiding Backpage you should be able to go unnoticed by LRPD. As for advertising I would stick to P411 and ECCIE. Weather is also hot and humid so I would suggest bringing plenty of hairspray. Hope you enjoy your time here if you decide to visit!
First of all, I would steer clear of Southwest Little Rock (near I-30) and stick to Downtown North Little Rock or West Little Rock. If you would like, I can PM you with some nice hotels as I don't want to put that info out in the open. With good screening and avoiding Backpage you should be able to go unnoticed by LRPD. As for advertising I would stick to P411 and ECCIE. Weather is also hot and humid so I would suggest bringing plenty of hairspray. Hope you enjoy your time here if you decide to visit! Originally Posted by Vannah
I would definitely love a pm dear! Thank you so much for the information. This is exactly what I was hoping for
Just screen and you will be fine lots of good guys in Arkansas you will love it! Hope you have a great trip! & I have met some really good guys off backpage who had a pleather of references. So I wouldn't avoid backpage, just screen and you will be good.
Ummmm, wow just wow
What are you trolling about nijia? Bored??
Just screen and you will be fine lots of good guys in Arkansas you will love it! Hope you have a great trip! & I have met some really good guys off backpage who had a pleather of references. So I wouldn't avoid backpage, just screen and you will be good. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I definitely screen new clients. A girls gotta stay safe right! Thanks for the advice!
Yes ma'am. Safety is a must. You will be fine as long as you screen! Hope you have a great trip!
Thanks darlin
What are you trolling about nijia? Bored?? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
He was probably just looking at those J's...cause wow was my first thought too
He was probably just looking at those J's...cause wow was my first thought too Originally Posted by RJinLR
Just don't look directly into the nipple, there's no coming back from that. Lol