MMF Fun

I've done two VERY STRAIGHT males before. No sword crossing. I actually enjoy the dominated feel of being flipped around like a rag doll and fucked in my mouth and pussy at the same time.

I've also had my chance to fuck 3 men at once (that was a challenge but fun).

Staff Edit - Remove Ad Elements - Biomed1

Same with couples. I don't care if he has nice tits. If your wife, girlfriend, strange woman you met on CL, wants to touch me in any form of way then she pays just like a man. I'm all about equality here ��

Now I want to go get gang banged by a group of white men wearing police uniforms...
So let me get this strait, my permanently attached friend "One eyed Perdo" has to pay too?
So let me get this strait, my permanently attached friend "One eyed Perdo" has to pay too? Originally Posted by Btkj30
Only if Perdo can walk and talk on his own...
Hmmm....Gang Bang sounds fun
Hmmm....Gang Bang sounds fun Originally Posted by Sasquatch501
I always wanted to participate in one
Set one up.. ;-)
Bailey and I have one set up and I am certain that she will keep them cummin.This ain't her 1st train ride.
Bailey and I have one set up and I am certain that she will keep them cummin.This ain't her 1st train ride. Originally Posted by Beautifulbailey4u
This has nothing to do with my thread. Stay on topic
My apologies Danielle I wasn't trying to steal your spotlight by any means. I thought the thread was about MFMs and gangbangs and being a couple we have lots of experience in three somes as well as gangbangs.

Ironically one my fantasies is to have a gang bang with several black men. Oh wait I have they just weren't in uniform.

Mike drop as Bailey walks out of the room.

P.S.Next time try to be a little nicer. Forgive me for my confusin.