Legal Brothels

I will be in the Reno area soon and was considering a legal brothel. Any one had the experience and if so can you share info in regards to price and services and the experience in general.
Upsell in the one I worked in....you can pay $150 just for her to touch you topless and anything extra just depends on the girl. That was my experience...
Upsell in the one I worked in....you can pay $150 just for her to touch you topless and anything extra just depends on the girl. That was my experience... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
A lot of female customers?
Wish we could do this shit legally here. Who tf are they (police) to tell me I can't sell my own PUSSY. Geez not like I'm trying to sell theirs
I think I remember SpankyJ posting about some good experiences at Sherri's Ranch.
Let me tell you this, I've spoken to two providers there and Baby Dallas is right. They will up charge the fuck out of you and will tell you that every provider does the same thing. Though they're packed with spinners, they are worth no where near the price they charge. You would save more money going to Amsterdam from what I've researched price-wise and that's including the price of the plane ride. It all depends on how well you can reasonably haggle with the providers in Nevada. That or just see the providers in Arkansas bc you would pay more or less the same price as you would in Amsterdam per provider, save money on the plane ride, and you would be supporting your local economy.
Wish we could do this shit legally here. Who tf are they (police) to tell me I can't sell my own PUSSY. Geez not like I'm trying to sell theirs Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Police do not make the laws, they are only servants of the lawmakers...the people we vote into office.
Police do not make the laws, they are only servants of the lawmakers...the people we vote into office. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Truth
Police do not make the laws, they are only servants of the lawmakers...the people we vote into office. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I wonder if there are any congressional candidates that support legalizing our little corner of the world? Maybe some of these people from no name parties that get about 100 votes...go figure the ONE thing both sides can agree on is that you have to keep your damn pants on.
Sounds like I might be better off calling a service? Not much activity in the Reno Lake Taho section on here
I wonder if there are any congressional candidates that support legalizing our little corner of the world? Maybe some of these people from no name parties that get about 100 votes...go figure the ONE thing both sides can agree on is that you have to keep your damn pants on. Originally Posted by RJinLR
If enough Arkansans would support this, a 3rd party candidate could get petition signatures out when he/she is running for office under their platform. This is only if enough people would feel passionate about this cause. However, getting this thing passed on a state-wide scale during the near future seems unlikely.

But, we may be able to get this passed on the county level or however Nevada was able to get it passed bc prostitution is not legal all over their state (look at Las Vegas for example). Just bc our whole state may not agree with this issue, does not mean it's impossible. Somewhere like Eureka Springs may seem possible. I mean they did pass a law on pot to become a low-priority crime years ago, so maybe they'll be cool with sex worker's rights too. Not sure, but the best thing I can come up with.
I worked with a girl at one and she told me she would charge the guys $800 to fuck. Well, she barely ever got fucked...
A lot of female customers? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Nope, never had one.
If enough Arkansans would support this, a 3rd party candidate could get petition signatures out when he/she is running for office under their platform. This is only if enough people would feel passionate about this cause. However, getting this thing passed on a state-wide scale during the near future seems unlikely.

But, we may be able to get this passed on the county level or however Nevada was able to get it passed bc prostitution is not legal all over their state (look at Las Vegas for example). Just bc our whole state may not agree with this issue, does not mean it's impossible. Somewhere like Eureka Springs may seem possible. I mean they did pass a law on pot to become a low-priority crime years ago, so maybe they'll be cool with sex worker's rights too. Not sure, but the best thing I can come up with. Originally Posted by petervire

You're not from here, are you? lol

We can't even buy beer in half the counties here...
Lol! I was thinking the same thing.