American Express Gift Cards?

I have $50 on an American Express gift card that you can spend like a debit card and it doesn't have a name on it. Would I be able to pay you $50 minus your hourly rate in cash and give you this American Express card to pay you in full? Just curious.
If you don't mind a lady checking the balance right then and there.

See it from a lady view, we constantly deal with guys tryna get over on us.
I have $50 on an American Express gift card that you can spend like a debit card and it doesn't have a name on it. Would I be able to pay you $50 minus your hourly rate in cash and give you this American Express card to pay you in full? Just curious. Originally Posted by petervire
I think you mean "your hourly rate minus $50".

At the rate most lf the ladies I know charge, $50 minus the hourly rate would mean she pays you. (E.g., $50 - 250 = -200, which in this context means you get $200 back.)

If you find a lady who'll take the deal as you describe it, please let me know who she is. I'd love to get paid to get laid.

That said, Ms. Sweetly's point is very well taken.

Cheers,

bcg
I have given gift cards to providers before. Usually as a gift and not as payment. I win them all the time at work for contest and such.
Would be something to consider I guess
I have given gift cards to providers before. Usually as a gift and not as payment. I win them all the time at work for contest and such. Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
If I got my hourly rate then a card as a gift then I wouldn't check it in front of you . It will be whatever it is since I got paid.