Ladies.....

• Alli
  • 03-11-2011, 11:56 AM
This question is mostly for you, but would you do an 15 min./$50 session?
I have had a couple of guys here lately ask for that and for me, I find it insulting. I usually have to go to a motel for an incall, which cost half of that or I have to pay a ride atleast that much to go to an incall. I am lucky if I get decent 2 calls a week and probably should do it. I mean, seriously though, where are we suppose to do it? In the car? Sorry, but I'm not a c**** whore and this has really pissed me off. Am I wrong?

Alli

Edit by staff: The mention of drugs or drug use is prohibited - Mojo
  • Rezo
  • 03-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Hi Alli

I'm not one of the ladies but maybe a humble monger's thoughts will help in some way.

FIRST if there is no reasonable profit or your heart isn't in it, then please don't do it! It sounds as though you realize that sort of thing just isn't for you, so then why do it??

I've seen some providers offering 15min quickie sessions but not sure how well that worked for them.

Keep in mind that certain rates and session lengths can attract as well as deter certain guys and you need to figure out who it is you want to spend your playtime with. If anything you might just offer it to your "special regulars" that you feel like you already have a good relationship with and you know will be coming back again for both long and short visits.

Instead I would suggest you turn your focus to try your best in stimulating men's interest both in mind as well as the loins. That is one thing that is great about the hobby boards. Some of the ladies here, and there are a few, that can manage to do that seem to do quite well. Look around and you'll spot the ones that have 'em eating out of her hand.

Interact, post fresh pictures, capture our borderline A.D.D. male brain's.

Hopefully you've gotten plenty of good advice already from the provider forum or through PM. good luck!

note: you have about six reviews associated with you that are actually about a different provider in missouri. just filed reports on all of the wrong ones so hopefully mods correct it soon
I've had quite a few great $50-$60 quicky sessions. Always with big booty bp providers. I'm not into gf experience from providers. Not into dfk'ing a chick that is bbbj'ing every horny bastard with a couple hundred bucks. I get my gf experiences from my civilian girlfriends and utr's.

I only hobby to satisfy my big ghettobooty fetish, and I find that easily on bp in the $50-$60 range. No need to pay more in my case.
I have had a couple of guys here lately ask for that and for me, I find it insulting. I usually have to go to a motel for an incall, which cost half of that or I have to pay a ride atleast that much to go to an incall. I am lucky if I get decent 2 calls a week and probably should do it. I mean, seriously though, where are we suppose to do it? In the car? Sorry, but I'm not a c**** whore and this has really pissed me off. Am I wrong?

Alli

Edit by staff: The mention of drugs or drug use is prohibited - Mojo Originally Posted by Alli

I see ads like that all the time and I think its a joke.... to me a "quickie" is 30 minutes which if a lady's normal 1 hour rate is say 200, she should charge 1/2 of that for 1/2 the time... but no more that 60% of her normal rate.

I know ladies like the multi hour sessions and give discounts since she "preps" once for a 3 hour session, screens 1 person for 3 hours instead of 3 people for 3x 1 hour sessions.. so there is less overhead.

but a 15 minute session is not a session.. hell I DATY longer than that
  • sat45
  • 03-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Some times all I want is a bj and 50 to 70 is all I'm going to spend on it ,Now if they are trying to get the full menu for 50 that's crazy .

Alli

Edit by staff: The mention of drugs or drug use is prohibited - Mojo Originally Posted by Alli
Hey I had the same request. I take pride in what I do and there is no way I would do that crap.Especially for an OC. With the cost of gas nowadays? SMH.
Hell no! I don't mind a quickie but not for $50. After I pay for an incall that would leave me a grand total of $30. I've had better offers than that walking down the street.
If you do not want to offer service for $50 then that is great but please ease up on the opinions of those who do.

I am not a mindless cut. I have been in this biz for a while. I just want to be able to pay my bills and focus on college.

I do not get many clients who want the $50 session for 15 minutes, mainly because most of the time they do not want to get screened or their behavior by email or phone makes me uncomfortable.

I only offer incalls right now because I do not have a car. But if I did do outcalls I would have a 2 hour minimum at least.

Sheez and people wonder why I do not accept provider references.
I didn't say anything negative about those that DO offer $50 sessions. I'm not judging anyone. We all do the same thing so no one is any better or worse than anyone else. I simply said I won't do it.
If you do not want to offer service for $50 then that is great but please ease up on the opinions of those who do.

I am not a mindless cut. I have been in this biz for a while. I just want to be able to pay my bills and focus on college.

I do not get many clients who want the $50 session for 15 minutes, mainly because most of the time they do not want to get screened or their behavior by email or phone makes me uncomfortable.

I only offer incalls right now because I do not have a car. But if I did do outcalls I would have a 2 hour minimum at least.

Sheez and people wonder why I do not accept provider references. Originally Posted by mikkifine

Nothing wrong with a 15 minute session for 50, but there are hidden costs too.

gas to and from the lady, and as Tiffany pointed out, room overhead.

Each to his own....

And Mikki... you go girl on the college
I'll say this...If a guy only wants a 15 minute session and you don't have an incall, that cheap bastard should at least be willing to pay for the room. Just my humble opinion.
I have an extra $7.43 anyone in for a 2 minute session?

It would have to be MSOG GFE, okay I would settle for PSE.

oh and I prefer The Derek.
I'll say this...If a guy only wants a 15 minute session and you don't have an incall, that cheap bastard should at least be willing to pay for the room. Just my humble opinion. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
my thoughts exactly......
I have an extra $7.43 anyone in for a 2 minute session? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Stop bragging about being able to last 2 minutes...
I'll say this...If a guy only wants a 15 minute session and you don't have an incall, that cheap bastard should at least be willing to pay for the room. Just my humble opinion. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
my thoughts exactly...... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Damn high maintenance trailer park HDHs!!!

I have an extra $7.43 anyone in for a 2 minute session?

It would have to be MSOG GFE, okay I would settle for PSE.

oh and I prefer The Derek. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Put a spare key in your fanny pack.....just sayin'