Name a provider/hobbiest and their best assets!

• Chloe
  • 07-19-2017, 07:09 AM
Due to the ugly threads I figured I would go to the opposite end of it and make it more fun. Name a provider and only her best assets. ALSO ladies name a hobbiest here and his best assets.
rochlilspinner

That perfect little spinner ass of hers.
Yikes! Rating your clients, excuse me it's time for some crunches, drop the potato chip bag and get a gym membership!
Yikes! Rating your clients, excuse me it's time for some crunches, drop the potato chip bag and get a gym membership! Originally Posted by mokgp2017
Don't worry. I'm sure one's wallet is the best asset for many clients.
Don't worry. I'm sure one's wallet is the best asset for many clients. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
I'll have you know I have very supple breasts
BustyBabyGirl:

Her breasts are too obvious of an asset, so I'm going to go with her mouth and extremely talented BJ skills.
Heres a no brainer. Rose Valentines fine breasts.
SweetSexyKelsie has a fine derrière and some perky nipples...nice,very nice.
Sexy Gabrielle- ass

Lahna Love- very pretty face, terrific breasts

Elle- ass

Chloe- haven't met ya but breasts look great

Brooke Buttons- breasts

Sophia Morgan- very pretty face
SweetSexyKelsie has a fine derrière and some perky nipples...nice,very nice. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
I agree
Chloe - smooth, soft skin. Tits and legs are great too

Amber1198 - big, phat clit and beautiful face

Erica Hall - perfect vulva

Maggie B - gum drop nipples
i never seen anyone with softer skin than Lee. It's like she soaked in a tub of cocoa butter for 6 hours a day.
i never seen anyone with softer skin than Lee. It's like she soaked in a tub of cocoa butter for 6 hours a day. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Sooo true! When I touched her I was in awe!
i never seen anyone with softer skin than Lee. It's like she soaked in a tub of cocoa butter for 6 hours a day. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
One reason I love women is for the soft skin
Chloe's breasts!
blackops2424 Is the yummiest sexual chocolate