URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-back/43430178
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: Near Campbell Ave
Activities: HJ, BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, pretty long, up in clip
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute-- about 5'2, loads of tats (hot), great ass, little baby belly
Recommendation: Yes
I've said it before I'll say it again, you guys need to stop paying these prices. The rule for years was always .8q, 1.0hh, 1.2hr. Supply/demand, and I'm sorry but the supply part although at times seems low, is never low enough to warrant these prices. We don't live in Vegas or AC. These prices are on par with top tier providers, not the ones we have around here. If your one of these guys paying these prices you are the problem and at some point will price yourself out. It's very simple, if they wanna overcharge you, find another one that doesn't. In my experience, the ones that overcharge don't end up sticking around anyways and typically are a crappy experience as well because they are in it for a quick buck. Just my 2 cents, but please stop paying these ridiculous prices cause your hurting everyone else in the process too.
If she actually looks like this I'd be interested.... but I'm sure these pics are pre baby or years ago. All I have been running into lately is catfish BS.
I've said it before I'll say it again, you guys need to stop paying these prices. The rule for years was always .8q, 1.0hh, 1.2hr. Supply/demand, and I'm sorry but the supply part although at times seems low, is never low enough to warrant these prices. We don't live in Vegas or AC. These prices are on par with top tier providers, not the ones we have around here. If your one of these guys paying these prices you are the problem and at some point will price yourself out. It's very simple, if they wanna overcharge you, find another one that doesn't. In my experience, the ones that overcharge don't end up sticking around anyways and typically are a crappy experience as well because they are in it for a quick buck. Just my 2 cents, but please stop paying these ridiculous prices cause your hurting everyone else in the process too. Originally Posted by Bigguy141
Agree that some guys overpay, but on the other hand you been ok with your employer not giving you a raise for past 5 years. I doubtless don't go back as far as you, but the hh/hr you mention do sound quite low to me. And just to complete the circle, if you one of the guys who always try to underpay, you part of problem of ladies not wanting to work here. There a reason that a lot of the touring ladies skip Albany-we have a reputation for being cheap and unreliable. Like you say, it supply and demand
Agree that some guys overpay, but on the other hand you been ok with your employer not giving you a raise for past 5 years. I doubtless don't go back as far as you, but the hh/hr you mention do sound quite low to me. And just to complete the circle, if you one of the guys who always try to underpay, you part of problem of ladies not wanting to work here. There a reason that a lot of the touring ladies skip Albany-we have a reputation for being cheap and unreliable. Like you say, it supply and demand Originally Posted by Tomb8871
If that were true, ladies like Baelee, Phoenix, traveling Brazilians and others wouldn't visit here, but they do and they are usually booked solid. Whenever I have an itch to scratch it's almost easier to pick up a broad at a bar than it is fighting for availability from our local reliables. So I don't think it has to do with being "cheap" around here.... I think the bigger problem is agreeing to a donation only to arrive and instantly realize this isn't a 150hhr encounter... it should have been 100.

Bump up the quality and quit the bullshit catfishing and you will find there will be no complaints from anyone about being cheap. I REFUSE to be in for more than 1.6 on a first encounter because there is no baseline of quality established along with their looks being on par with their ad. You wouldn't buy a car you found online that looks to be in excellent condition only to find it wrecked and not even the same car upon arrival. This is a business. Girls need to quit their bait and switch bullshit if they want complaints of donations to stop.
I've said it before I'll say it again, you guys need to stop paying these prices. The rule for years was always .8q, 1.0hh, 1.2hr. Supply/demand, and I'm sorry but the supply part although at times seems low, is never low enough to warrant these prices. We don't live in Vegas or AC. These prices are on par with top tier providers, not the ones we have around here. If your one of these guys paying these prices you are the problem and at some point will price yourself out. It's very simple, if they wanna overcharge you, find another one that doesn't. In my experience, the ones that overcharge don't end up sticking around anyways and typically are a crappy experience as well because they are in it for a quick buck. Just my 2 cents, but please stop paying these ridiculous prices cause your hurting everyone else in the process too. Originally Posted by Bigguy141
Man, I've been doing this a long time. Are you retarded? .8, 1 and 1.2? lol, mathematically that doesn't even make sense. Paying 100 for a qv, 150 hhr, 250/hr isn't overpaying that's been the market rate for YEARS.

Traveling girls get 400-800 an hour. Depending on who they are, what they offer, and the quality.

You are delusional as fuck with pricing and market rates. Just because it was the market rate 20 years ago doesn't mean it stays the market rate. Money changes. Time changes. You want to talk supply and demand? The demand is high and the supply is low. Simple economics.
Egray, guess I'm retarded. Been doin it this way for decades and I've never had any issues with those rates till literally recently. When I get multiple providers telling me well so and so pays me more so I'll just charge that instead you gotta wonder what's going on, and what's goin on is, guys paying whatever the provider says instead of at least negotiating. You must be the same guy that pays MSRP for a car.
Speaking of simple economics, what happens when the price gets too high for a particular good or service and no one buys it? Outta business that's what. Gotta know your market, and apparently your on a different level. Good for you, but I know I'm speaking for the majority here saying the prices along with everything else are getting a bit ridiculous. Retarded I is. 👍
If that were true, ladies like Baelee, Phoenix, traveling Brazilians and others wouldn't visit here, but they do and they are p. Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
Just have to differ on that one point.Not going to name the ladies, but any number who do the upstate or Northeast tour loop have told me or just demonstrated they will skip Albany but go to Syracuse/Rochester/Buffalo. There obviously no one absolute rule. Just that well regarded providers like those you mention find plenty of unmet demand here and thus often book solid.
If you think a girl is over charging just say that's more than I have at the moment . They will come back with " whatcha got or what ya working with" toss out a # you are ok with thats fair don't low ball because of you say 1 amount then work up to another they know you have it. Stick to a limit for certain providers but keep your UTR and regular lady happy.
Good advice Scoot.
Shes quoted me a fair rate for outcall so u can't complain about that. The pix might be older but I know a member here has seen her and said she looked good so I guess YMMV. I'll take the plunge at some point