Wondering

I had just noticed that most of the comments and reviews are from outside of the NWA area why i see several providers on tryst but don't know anything about them except for 3 providers. I just trying to understand why
It seems like most if the reviews are girls around Little Rock ..
****I wished we had the selection that the folks in NWA have here in NEA••••.
there’s a bunch in Memphis too but not that many reviews .. reviews seem to help me decide and if no reviews then it’s like shooting in the dark I hate driving in Memphis
Wyldthing thx for your input
For me i think no reviews or comments is a double edge sword. I understand the whole privacy thing but they also would bring the providers business. And if they aren't worth seeing they need to change occupations. Maybe this is just too blunt but the truth
I’ve only had one provider request not to review her.. she was really good and I would have given a good review and I told her that., she insisted so I didn’t.. she never gave a reason but I didn’t quiz her on why.. I’m still debating on writing a bad review for the one that went with the higher dollar offer but I’m leaning towards not..
I’ve only had one provider request not to review her.. she was really good and I would have given a good review and I told her that., she insisted so I didn’t.. she never gave a reason but I didn’t quiz her on why.. I’m still debating on writing a bad review for the one that went with the higher dollar offer but I’m leaning towards not.. Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
I understand why no reviews even tho i don't always agree why