URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-35629.html
City: DFW
State: -
Address: DFW
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Below Shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Taller than avg, very fit body.. no 6 pack but the weight on her frame is perfect for her. Not super thick like the Latinas, but not bones like the Koreans
Recommendation: Hell Yes
Nice review of Kennedy DP
Fit body my ass
Fit body my ass Originally Posted by Hoseslanger0616

Apparently you ain’t seen her recently… maybe you pass up the AMP and seeing the 60-70s year olds but hey maybe you like that!

Each their own! Kennedy is much better than her roommates for sure
Apparently you ain’t seen her recently… maybe you pass up the AMP and seeing the 60-70s year olds but hey maybe you like that!

Each their own! Kennedy is much better than her roommates for sure Originally Posted by 643_DP
Saw her earlier this year, def not fit. Hate all the reviews that hype up these subpar chicks. She gives a good blowjob and has nice fake tits, but she’s fat
Seems like she ghosted me last minute. Hope everything is okay with her. Not sure what happened. After I called to confirm, she was supposed to send me the address, but I never heard from her after that call. No responses from text or answering phone. It's now 35 minutes appt time and still heard nothing from her.
Seems like she ghosted me last minute. Hope everything is okay with her. Not sure what happened. After I called to confirm, she was supposed to send me the address, but I never heard from her after that call. No responses from text or answering phone. It's now 35 minutes appt time and still heard nothing from her. Originally Posted by Silverman
These are telltale signs of Bad Habits.

BTW thanks for the review good to see girls that are fuckable and not brazilian/asian these days.