URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=626354
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: near Wright's BBQ
Activities: DATY, BBBJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's the girl in the pics. Maybe hotter in person! Pretty face, lean, hwp, even better from behind
Recommendation: Yes
Bbbj ??
BBQ?
  • AgFox
  • 07-25-2024, 11:21 AM
BBW ??
BB&B?
I don't usually choose women with lots of tattoos, but this is one of those cases I would make an exception.
If I was in NWA, I might even eat at Wright's BBQ before our date. Anna would be the dessert.
Had Wright's BBQ Sat. So good
To Remain On Topic . . .
I don't usually choose women with lots of tattoos, but this is one of those cases I would make an exception.
If I was in NWA, I might even eat at Wright's BBQ before our date. Anna would be the dessert. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
She did mention she is coming through Little Rock on her way back from Dallas. She was kind of wishywashy on exact dates but we've been texting back and forth about areas in Little Rock to stay. Might be a good oppurtunity to save some you some drive time.
The rates on Tryst seem a bit high but cbj / etc.
It doesn't appear to be a YMMV issue. Bbbj is mentioned in activities and then all of a sudden an oops I meant Cbj from a couple of gentlemen on reviews. There's a few conclusions you could gather from it.
Nice looking lady but cbj takes her off my radar
Yeah, at that rate I expect bbj and lots of deep kissing which it seems a lot of these hotties don't want to do from reviews.