Encounter: Marilyn Marilyn Marilyn!!!!!!

User ID: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=632934
Date: 7/20/24
Name: Marilyn Luxx
Phone: 501 432 2599
Email Address: Thelovelylux6@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=632934
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: My hotel
Activities: See Ros
Hair Length and Color: Blond to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty blue eyes, Pretty face,B cups, Nice curvy ass,very very well proportioned, nice legs, thighs, complete package
Recommendation: Yes
great review thank you .
Just saw her again recently and she’s pretty damn amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Did she get a new number ? Got a message from her from a 870 number .
She may have used her personal number by mistake
She ghosted me after setting something up. Maybe her TCB isn’t the best
  • 2e
  • 08-11-2024, 05:48 AM
Can second this. Didn’t want to be the first to give a negative review, but there are some red flags here.
She canceled on me 2 hours prior to. Glad I texted her to confirm.
Maybe she's found enough regulars she doesn't care anymore
It's just a thought
Maybe she got snowballed with all the messages. Especially with her being new. I'm pretty sure she received at least 50 messages.
I can't read your comment but I should have phrased the 50 messages better. I personally don't know that for sure. In the past anytime writes a review about one of them or they post something. They recieve more messages than they can handle and her pics on Twitter would increase even more messages.
I can't read your comment but I should have phrased the 50 messages better. I personally don't know that for sure. In the past anytime writes a review about one of them or they post something. They recieve more messages than they can handle and her pics on Twitter would increase even more messages. Originally Posted by Baconman
His comment isn't directly related to your comment.

As for me, I am still willing to give Marilyn chance. I have no idea what is going on in her life. Seems like if you ever get to meet her, she is going to take you to heaven.
Thanks Tuck! I used to have to see the new ladies as soon as they started on here. I've found out if you wait around then you find out who the good ones are.