I am surely going to hell

Sitting in the lobby of Great Wolf Lodge and "story time" begins. I look at the hapless souls that are the other men and I wonder which of the women here think their husbands actually want to be here watching this lame display of animations. The story teller is sort of hot, wonder if she likes greek?

The chick next to me was the one who watched my wife give me a hand job in the adults only hot tub and had a knowing smile. Too bad her hubby is right there , I would invite her to the room.

Oh, so this is relevant, is Great Wolf Lodge hobby friendly?
Well your a Chargers fan you are already in hell
Oh, so this is relevant, is Great Wolf Lodge hobby friendly? Originally Posted by Boltfan
never heard of the place before, but look at their website...you are definitely going to hell...

http://www.greatwolf.com/

see all those smiling faces?
Hobbying at Great Wolf Lodge qualifies you for a fast pass to hell!, plus being a Charger fan? you may see that lightning bolt.....lol what's next Chuck E Cheese?
That is like doing it at Disney World. Hell is waiting.
Chuck E Cheese is a known pimp.
sounds to me like its the next swingers club. are you sure it was the great wolf lodge??? hand jobs in hot tubs rubs the skin off...ijs

see you in hell
You'll have good company in hell... (I'll save you a rita if I make it there first)

Not at all. It means you're going to Great Wolf Lodge Heaven. I can be there in an hour. Lol
I don't know how many times I've said this phrase.
I'll see ya there!
never heard of the place before, but look at their website...you are definitely going to hell...

http://www.greatwolf.com/

see all those smiling faces? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
It is hell, does brimstone smell like over powering chlorine?

BTW, I call you a liar for not knowing the place. As I was leaving mamasan and the entire Jade crew showed up for their AMP retreat. Or maybe they were actual asian tourists.
Hell is where are the cool fun people are going anyway.... I'd rather reminisce in hell about fun than sit around on my cloud singing hymns.......
Bolt, do they have a Bukkake Room?
I heard they were thinking about renaming it The Great Cougar Lodge.
It is hell, does brimstone smell like over powering chlorine?
The first place I ever hobbied was a hot tub joint in Lubbock. For years when I would smell chlorine I got hard! Talk about a Pavloian experience.