Webchat?

Has anyone participated in a webchat? Gentleman or lady?
I have a client who wants me to do one and I'm not sure about it. We have IM'd a little and I did show him my face on cam. He is Datechecked.
Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Any ideas on rates? PM me if not appropriate to post in open thread.

Thanks!
I've heard it's very popular by a small group of people, but I've never tried it myself. I'm guessing it's similar to a session I did with a webcam girl a few years ago, and supports audio, video, and pictures. Since you can't get complete satisfaction that way, I'd guess most guys would see it as a way to get to know the ladies and check them out to help decide on whether to proceed with an appt. Just my 2 cents!
This guy is from out of state so I don't think an in person visit is possible. He wants to pay $50 for 30 minutes which sounds low to me. Then wanted me to find another girl to join on cam for another $50. This seems low to me. Input?
That is crazy cheap. I for one, am not comfortable doing anything of the sort with someone that I do not know on an intimate level.
That's what I thought, it was low. I get over double than that in person. He has been a bit demanding and wasted my time already. I'm not entirely sure I'll get paid anyway. He said he'd give me green dot but I don't believe it. I think I may send him to a webchat site. Or I guess he could prepay via paypal. Has anyone done paypal payments before?
btw, Mina - We need to get together sometime now that I"m on the coast during the week. Let's have coffee or drinks sometime soon.
Well you gotta figure those webcam shows charge 3.99 a min. and up.So your looking at at least $89.70 for thirty mins at the lowest rate.

I have done the skype with my friends i have met already but not with a total stranger.As for paying for it by grreendot just order a card and he can by a reloadable card and send you the number and load it on your card before doing anything with him first, until you have recieved the money first.
I wonder what $3.99 buys? Anyone have any clue?
I wonder what $3.99 buys? Anyone have any clue? Originally Posted by JxnBiLady
A cup of coffee at starbucks..
lol wildcat has that right! tess, i have used paypal before to secure an overnight out of town, but played hell getting it from paypal. my account was frozen up because i was trying to transfer half into my checking account. i closed my account and had the guy contact them to get his money back and had to play out an entire 2 weeks getting the compete funds from him. he was a genuine gent tho, so i had no problems waiting...too bad he wasnt still around tho! SERIOUS FUN
I don't know if $3.99 would cover it!

I have never had trouble with Paypal, luckily. I've sold things online and used it a good bit.

I may try the webchat thing, but I don't think I'm doing the $50 for 30 minutes thing. Some things just aren't worth the effort. I think it will be a moot point because I don't see him paying that much.
'HELLO Ladies' How are u Mina? Just to put my 2 cents in Green Dot is the way to go...as long as the gentleman is up to going to walgreens or where ever to get reload card....fast, simple, painless....also that way alot of personal info doesn't have to be exchanged for either party involved....
I've "helped a lady out" by prepaying for our session via so she didn't have to cancel out her visit to Memphis. Granted, I was setting myself up for larceny if she wasn't trustworthy, but I had reason to believe that she was, and she didn't disappoint me.

But more to the point... yeah, it was a bit of a pain to get out of my warm apartment on a cold, rainy night to go to Walmart for the reload card, but the process itself was quick and painless. And the resulting session was everything I could want an more; win-win for both of us.

The problem with PayPal transactions in this business is that PayPal is death on anything even remotely smelling like sexually-oriented business; if they think you're using them to pay for webcam sex-chat or for a provider session (or whatnot), they'll shut you down multo quick pronto.

Cheers,

bcg