XTC in the news

I see a woman was shot and killed by security Friday night in the XTC parking lot. No details yet.

Sure makes me want to go there, especially after midnight
Theyre have been more shootings there than the news posted. I picked up a client there when the kast security shit the guys in the parking lit.

IF I WAS KE, I WOUMD JUST SIT THERE AND RUN EVERY PKATE IN THE LIT AND THEN SCAN EVERY FACE EXITING THE CLUB.

80% OF THE FELONS IN DALLAS WOULD BE IN JAIL
I have been a few times over the years with a dancer friend but always left by midnight. Did not want to be there when the drunk pimps, gang bangers, drug dealers , and drunk/ high dancers showed up when the other clubs closed. Had a good time but stayed aware of my surroundings in the club and parking lot
Theyre have been more shootings there than the news posted. I picked up a client there when the kast security shit the guys in the parking lit.

IF I WAS KE, I WOUMD JUST SIT THERE AND RUN EVERY PKATE IN THE LIT AND THEN SCAN EVERY FACE EXITING THE CLUB.

80% OF THE FELONS IN DALLAS WOULD BE IN JAIL Originally Posted by Blavish
Lol wut

80% OF THE FELONS IN DALLAS WOULD BE IN JAIL Originally Posted by Blavish
Translate? Maybe "If I was LE, I would just sit there and run every plate in the lot and then scan every face exiting the club"

Must be a bad keyboard.