Talked to a Lodge dancer

last week. I asked her if $500 was a good night for her, and she said not anymore. After the pandemic, she said that dances were $40 in VIP, $100 for three, or $1000 an hour and good for her was $1000+ a night.

Just thought you all would like to know. That number really shocked me.
Not suprised at all for the Lodge, at least at night. Assuming she is telling the truth. You know how to tell if a stripper is lying? Her lips are moving.
It might not be “good” but I’d bet 80% of the girls there leave with less than that every night.
I’d bet whoever that girl is, she leaves less than that more nights than not.
I have noticed the need to negotiate and discuss prices up front, so many out of town girls want to negotiate pricing after dances and they tend to have some inflated values of their worth. The club even has signs up warning the customers to negotiate up front, and not use apps to pay.
I'm a lifetime VIP at the Lodge and have been going their since they opened in 1996. I can tell you for a fact that I've never paid a dancer in the VIP more than $20/dance. The Out of Town visiting dancers think they can get it. Always ask what they charge before you go up to the VIP. if they give you the $40/$100 for 3. Tell 'em to stuff it.
I'm pleased to hear that the club is slowly acknowledging the absurd hustling. An every now and then Lodge girl on IG and OF brags that to come to work there a guy has to guarantee her 1000. This from a woman who is past her prime and needs to lose a good 25+ pounds. I wished her good luck. The sad part is that some dummy occasionally probably gives her the ask.
I saw the one girl at the Lodge who does handstands on stage, now I don't think she could anymore without breaking a shoulder joint!
I drive by there in the early evening and it was fairly packed. That nearby restaurant might be double dipping. Would love to grab a bite and walk next door for some fun
Nighttime dancers will throw out some crazy numbers for VIP, but unless it's after midnight and guys are drunk and NEEDY, VIP is pretty empty. That said, all that dancer the OP talked to needs is one guy for an hour to make it a "good" night. Probably not that hard for the girls who have a little game to do Thursday-Saturday when the guys are out partying after watching football.
The only people who negotiate more fiercely than a stripper are Asians or Indians buying your shit off Craigslist.

The only people who negotiate more fiercely than a stripper are Asians or Indians buying your shit off Craigslist. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
You forgot Arabs/Middle Eastern. They are worse than Asians and Indians (from India).