The Southern Baptist Minister gets it. Why can't you?

I'm not a frequent reader of evangelical Christian authors, but this guy makes pretty good sense from a WWJD standpoint... And by doing so takes the heavenly wind out of your hypocritical sails, you drunk-on-seamen.

The Kentucky slunt currently rots in jail to protect OUR freedom.

This preacher man is pissed about it.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/revange...s-liberty.html

Feel free to defend the Kentucky slunt in the context of this argument.
she finally agreed to do what she had the option to do before she went to jail.
We're all evolved from filthy monkey men
We're all evolved from filthy monkey men Originally Posted by WombRaider
So when you and your Daddy / brother had some familia time together, did tu cabrones try to figure out when "spanking your monkey" turned into spanking THEIR monkey" down at the gloryholes and how tu familia made that into a familia business and franchised the operation to be rivaled only by McDonalds ? Did your pobre mojado abuelo start the familia out on the path to cum guzzling glory ? Or was it tu abula, chapete ? Tell us the "social dumbascraps" story of how the woomby familia got run out of Me-ji-co and came ( not cum, pendejo ! ) to Arkansas to becum then Gloryhole Gurus in 1 or 2 generations !! Rewrite history like we know you will woomby ! How your abuelo " dodged fire from those pinche Texas Rangers " ( pre Chuck Norris, of course ! ) to now you being " a freelance writer of travel brochures, an inventor of apps for cell phones, how YOU retired early ( like most short-bus riders do ) and how you're now the recognized Guru of the Gloryholes for ALL of Arkansas ! Are you still waiting on that "official" blessing from the state's " Native Son " and most famous convicted sexual predator and ONLY the second EVER President to face impeachment proceedings before you expand further through out ArkansASS !!! Think of the money you can make at the 'holes then woomby !!!!! Might bring a tear to your eye when you remember the first time Momma / SEEster told you to blow a MAN for 50 cents and the blow-JOB wasn't done until you took that "ropey load " !! Look at all the money from the publishing rights and movie rights !! Hell , if someone can make money off of Forrest Gump, then the story of Woomby ought to sell REEEEAL well !!!!! " Box of Chocolates hell ! For you, your line will be "' Stall of Dicks ! Hell woomby, with all that money, you can " upgrade " your quality and fit of your Depends !!! Maybe buy a helmet to prevent any MORE Drain Bamage !!! Better knee pads ? Better lighting, to better see those "jalapeno " dicks that you SOOOO love !
It could be a best seller woomby ! Especially since your gente can now step out of the closet and swishy walk everywhere and anywhere in your rainbow thongs and your rainbow feather boas ( and nothing else ) right into any court in the Estado Unida ( ' cept a certain county in Kentucky ! ) and DEMAND to get " married "
I am pretty sure the Kentucky slunt would deny that as well...
Do you visit the zoo on occasion to say "hi" to your relatives?
  • Old-T
  • 09-09-2015, 11:06 AM
I find it hysterical that some of the loudest supporters of Davis "following her conscious and to hell with the law or anyone else's rights", would be completely against followers of a certain other religion becoming martyrs because "their conscious calls them to be warriors in a holy war".

Too many on here, starting with King Tongue, mouth what their RWW hatemongers tell them to say. And believe certain religions can be used as justification for interfering with laws, but other religions cannot be. Contrary to the Thumpers on here, the US is not a evangelical Christian theocracy.
Do you visit the zoo on occasion to say "hi" to your relatives? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now that was funny and appropriate, lol. Maybe there's hope for you yet, lol.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I guess you have not read his own thread, your post is most positive comment he is has ever received
I guess you have not read his own thread, your post is most positive comment he is has ever received Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Sorry, there is no hope for you hillbilly. Who read it to you?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No sucking up......
No sucking up...... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, I don't do that. I just give credit where it's due. You finally got some. Rejoice and be glad.

Jim
Sorry, there is no hope for you hillbilly. Who read it to you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I can prove I have an MS can you prove you passed the 3rd grade?
MS is a pretty serious disease. I hope you're receiving good treatment.
I can prove I have an MS can you prove you passed the 3rd grade? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It says more stupidity, you shouldn't brag about that hillbilly.