Leggings + Lube + Lust: An experienZe

Like many of us here, I have various fetishes (or at least heavy likes). When you can put them together with someone like Ze - Look Out!

Fetish #1: A lady in shiny leggings. For examples, see tumblr site lush leggings: http://lushleggings.tumblr.com/

Fetish #2: A lady covered in oil. For examples, see tumblr site loving the oil: http://lovingtheoil.tumblr.com/

I make it a point to make sure that my fetishes and desires are included in my P411 profile, and I find that ECCIE chat is a great place to discuss these things (in private) with interested ladies.

Turns out Ze is more than a willing participant in some (certainly not all) of my pervy fetishes, including putting oil and leggings together. For those of you who have never met Ze, I can tell you that the descriptions of her in reviews are very accurate – including those puffy nipples. And when Ze is wearing tight, shiny, black leggings and black high heels, all of those wonderful curves are accentuated. And then when Ze bends over, you get one very spankable ass that truly needs to be appreciated, caressed, and yes, spanked.

Now imagine for one moment, a hot woman (Ze) standing in front of you, wearing nothing but leggings and high heels. Legs spread, nipples erect, hands over her head. Pulling the front waistband of the leggings towards you, and pouring in lube, until it’s dripping down her legs and thru the leggings. Another pour down the back of her leggings to make sure everything is lubed up. By the way, the lube is both erotic and COLD right out of the bottle! When you put your hands on her pants, down her pants, anywhere for that matter, so slippery. Puffy, oily nipples are fun to try to pinch. Lubed leggings are great for sliding any body part against. Rolling around on a covered mattress will magically get both of you very slippery. And when you can’t take it anymore, ripping the crotch out of the leggings opens up another world of possibilities. Needless to say, endings may be explosive.

So if you take 1 Ze, 1 shiny set of leggings or bodysuit, 1 bottle of lube, and 1 mattress cover – you might get 1 great time.

2 notes: YMMV with Ze and make sure you use water-soluble lube for maintaining cover integrity (safety first).

Love to hear everyone else’s thoughts and ideas on leggings, lube, and lust.

M
You are my hero
  • anita
  • 05-07-2015, 12:35 PM
I have done your fetish #2 a few times. It was not only for the gent, I actually get turned on by that. I can't comment on your fetish #1, but I like leggings in general
Very hot.
Leggings are ok, but I far and away prefer stockings or pantyhose or tights.
Nice tumblr post! Leggings are one of my fetishes too. Black leather look/wet look leggings will get my dick hard any day
warm coconut oily bodies tangled in lustful trysts.....that is HOT
Love me some coconut oil... even like to leave it on after playing as it really soaks into dry skin and helps relive the session...
+1 on the coconut oil,

On a side note when the SS Minnow crashed a shore on gilligans isle there where no coconuts .

The Proffesor he installs all that shit .He is crazy with the coconuts .

why do you think Therston Howell the 3rd brought so much cake with Him?

To pay the good ole proffesor to install all the coconuts !!!

He is mad crazy with coconuts bud !!!

CRAZY COCONUT CRAZY!!!!
Wait.... is Ze back????
well written...
lucky Ze...
got to play with the
lucky M_Star...
the best stars are in the realm...
  • Zena
  • 07-28-2017, 04:29 PM
Who is Ze??? I was hoping that was me - Zena. Just a shorter- nickname! Lol!
Ze is Ze If it's the same person. She's a robot, she's got blue skin and a magical being all rolled in one. Lol look her up on providers. <3