Biography of Sistine Chapel

• Tiny
  • 08-21-2018, 10:27 PM
This is his story. Sistine Chapel was born into a white, upper class Houston family. He attended Houston Memorial High School. His father is a strong supporter of the Republican Party and a top executive with Halliburton. Despite his life of privilege and a huge trust fund, Sistine rebelled. It was at this stage that he started posting in the political thread on eccie.net. If you look at his early work, there was no hint of his sex or race. He showed a high level of intelligence and knowledge. While he was usually wrong, you had to respect his intellect.

Then something happened. He saw a video of Pretty Flie for a White Guy for the first time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs

He became obsessed with the video, and decided to adopt the lifestyle. Not the lifestyle of supremely cool Black and Hispanic artists and rappers, but rather the lifestyle of the white guy in the video. At this point you see Sistine's posts morph into constant trash talk. And now the only thing that interests him are Kofi Annan, Innocent Black People, Cracker Barrel, Black Queen Omarosa, Racist F*ckers Joining President Tramp's Bullsh*t Space Force, etc.

Where does the future lead for Sistine Chapel? We can only conjecture. But with the Millenials coming to the fore in America, a successful career as a national politician would not be out of the question.
that's the best post you've made yet! you should put that in the Houston Sandbox forum! his many "fans" would love to hear his story!
Sounds like a Steve Martin movie ... in reverse.
:-) This throwaway account of yours will have to do a better job. I will have St.C investigate.
  • Tiny
  • 08-22-2018, 09:10 AM
that's the best post you've made yet! you should put that in the Houston Sandbox forum! his many "fans" would love to hear his story! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thanks Waco.

I’m not goIng to but you’re free to do so. Once upon a time Wakeup went on a binge, attacking fat hookers. Somebody needed to do something. I wandered over to the Houston forums to make a citizen’s arrest. It did not go well. I’m not going back.
No, it did not.
  • Tiny
  • 08-22-2018, 09:22 AM
:-) This throwaway account of yours will have to do a better job. I will have St.C investigate. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hit a little close to home, uh huh, uh huh
Hit a little close to home, uh huh, uh huh Originally Posted by Tiny

How? Humor me...
He's transrscial.
  • Tiny
  • 08-25-2018, 12:49 PM

How? Humor me... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You posted some formidable, thought provoking stuff when you first started here. It would be more interesting if you upped your game back to where it used to be. The people on the right are outclassing the ones on the left. It's kind of like watching a debate on Crossfire, where you've got Paul Ryan and Rand Paul on one side, and Maxine Waters and Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the other. Pardon the implied sexism. This forum needs a Pat Moynihan and I nominate you.
No, it did not. Originally Posted by Wakeup
You know you love fat hookers!