Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Just over 5 ft nice body but not a spinner. Maybe 105lbs
Recommendation: Yes
  • rico7
  • 02-26-2022, 04:17 PM
I'd like to respectfully make a few observasions regarding your visit to Milk Massage (MM). Are you absolutely certain you were at Milk? There is another spa very close by that new/tourist mongers often mistake for MM. It is a known issue that comes up from time to time on USASG. MM has a somewhat unique business model in that they only do 45 minute sessions for 200. An hour isn't offered, the Mamasan notoriously runs a tight ship and will be knocking on the door at the 45 minute mark due to their volume. I understand the Eccie template used for encounter reports only gives an option for 30 minutes or an hour, but you mentioned you "paid for an hour." Also, MM lately has had Sophia as opposed to Sophie. Finally the session you describe is remarkably tame and nothing like the legendary over-the top service available at Milk. Sorry, not trying to be mean spirited, however in the interest of providing accurate information I feel compelled to make these comments. Here's a link to what appears to be the most current review of Sophia. Anyone who may be interested can read back in the forum to get an idea of what to expect at MM. Peace.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5788959
You are right. This review is tame compared to what is offered and expected at Milk. At Milk, the girl is as aggressive as fuck. They do things that most other places wouldn't do or upcharge like hell. You don't even have to get a massage at Milk. You can spend the 45 minute fucking, sucking and whatever. Best of all, MSOG is encouraged.

I'd like to respectfully make a few observasions regarding your visit to Milk Massage (MM). Are you absolutely certain you were at Milk? There is another spa very close by that new/tourist mongers often mistake for MM. It is a known issue that comes up from time to time on USASG. MM has a somewhat unique business model in that they only do 45 minute sessions for 200. An hour isn't offered, the Mamasan notoriously runs a tight ship and will be knocking on the door at the 45 minute mark due to their volume. I understand the Eccie template used for encounter reports only gives an option for 30 minutes or an hour, but you mentioned you "paid for an hour." Also, MM lately has had Sophia as opposed to Sophie. Finally the session you describe is remarkably tame and nothing like the legendary over-the top service available at Milk. Sorry, not trying to be mean spirited, however in the interest of providing accurate information I feel compelled to make these comments. Here's a link to what appears to be the most current review of Sophia. Anyone who may be interested can read back in the forum to get an idea of what to expect at MM. Peace.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5788959 Originally Posted by rico7