URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P122770
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: SW Houston
Activities: Great convo, LFK, BBBJx2
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Absolute stunner. Perfect figure, in excellent shape. Has lost some weight since her most recent pics, currently around 118lb.
Recommendation: Yes
She is awesome in every way!
She is awesome in every way! Originally Posted by Blckpr
One of the hardest decisions a man has to make is whether or not to stop that world famous bbbj to engage in other activities.
One of the hardest decisions a man has to make is whether or not to stop that world famous bbbj to engage in other activities. Originally Posted by CoolHandyLuke
Each and every time.
Alyssa is great. Unfortunately I havent got to see her in forever due to my schedule being so unpredictable. Would be great to get back in though
One of the hardest decisions a man has to make is whether or not to stop that world famous bbbj to engage in other activities. Originally Posted by CoolHandyLuke
+1

Alyssa is great. Unfortunately I havent got to see her in forever due to my schedule being so unpredictable. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Luckily she usually accommodates me for same day requests & I would be visiting a few times a week if it weren't such a long drive for me.
I wish she did anal .. .
No DATY allowed?
Bumping a review from more than 30 days ago?
Not allowed per guidelines.
Closing