Irony of all ironies

I just saw a newer model Toyota Pick-Up truck with an American flag embossed in the rear window tint.

On the right rear bumper was a SECEDE/Texas Flag bumper sticker!

On the left rear bumper was a Romney/Ryan bumper sticker!

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this shit up!
Can you get a picture of this truck to post?

. . . It would really be even more interesting if the truck was running over Mitt Romney!

lol--somebody robbed a bank the other day wearing a ROMNEY nask!
It remains to be seen whether the driver was intelligent enough to understand that two of the symbols represented on the back of the pick up truck offered conflicting statements.

One thing that was not conflicting was the bumper sticker supporting the Presidential candidate who did not care about 47% of the American people.

As I previously said, you just can't make this shit up!
Can you get a picture of this truck to post?

. . . It would really be even more interesting if the truck was running over Mitt Romney!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Another tolerant, morally superior liberal wishing death on those with whom he disagrees. How many times does that make this week alone?
I don't understand what you're trying to say and I don't think you do either. The most American vehicle, that is a largest percentage built inside the US, is the Toyota Camry.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/...ade/index.html
LMAO! You don't get it? Really?
  • Seedy
  • 12-15-2012, 11:40 PM
Another tolerant, morally superior liberal wishing death on those with whom he disagrees. How many times does that make this week alone? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What do you expect from the biggest lowlife dicksucker on this board?.....
wishing death?

ahhh... Death by fabrication! I get it!
FastGoon thinks that defeating Romney was not enough. FastGoon wants him dead. If you have a problem with that, take it up with FastGoon, not me, Assup.
You ARE serious about this, right?

LMAO @ terminally bitter dipshits
Whatzup, we've been through this before. You click on the link and see something that will amaze you. Then you read it and comment afterwards. It is obvious that you didn't read the article or you wouldn't have made yourself look like an absolute idiot. I'm only thinking of you and reputation.

Here, let me make it easier for you.
What Are the Top American-Made Cars?Cars.com's American-Made Index rates vehicles built and bought in the U.S. Factors include sales, where the car's parts are made and whether the car is assembled in the U.S. Models that have been discontinued are disqualified, as are those with a domestic-parts content rating below 75 percent.RankMake/ModelU.S. Assembly Location*Last Rank1.Toyota Camry**Georgetown, Ky.;
Lafayette, Ind.—2.Ford F-150Dearborn, Mich.;
Claycomo, Mo.13.Chevrolet Malibu***Kansas City, Kan.34.Honda OdysseyLincoln, Ala.75.Chevrolet Silverado 1500***Fort Wayne, Ind.86.Toyota SiennaPrinceton, Ind.67.Toyota TundraSan Antonio58.GMC Sierra 1500***Fort Wayne, Ind.—9.Ford TaurusChicago—10.Toyota VenzaGeorgetown, Ky.—
10 'most American' cars

These are the top ten American-made vehicles, according to Cars.com, which ranks them according to how many American-made parts they use and where they're built.

1 of 10

1. Toyota Camry

Assembly location: Georgetown, Ky. and Lafayette, Ind.
U.S. parts: 80%
(Excludes Camry Hybrid.)
Just because a car has a Detroit brand name doesn't mean it's all-American.
To to figure out which cars really are the "most American," analysts at the automotive Web site Cars.com looked at where the vehicles are manufactured and how many domestic-made parts they use. The rankings also take U.S. sales into consideration, since top-selling models should boost American employment. For the second year in a row, the Toyota Camry ranked as the most American car sold in the U.S. Of the top ten most American cars, half were from Toyota and Honda.

Two sources for you; CNN and Cars.com
lol--somebody robbed a bank the other day wearing a ROMNEY nask! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Somebody's robbing the Fed everyday with an Obama mas...oops that's not a mask!
I don't understand what you're trying to say and I don't think you do either. The most American vehicle, that is a largest percentage built inside the US, is the Toyota Camry. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I understand the irony of the mixed signals. Apparently you don't! Am i surprised? Not in the least! It doesn't surprise me that the actual message sailed way over JD's head. It wouldn't even surprise me if JD was the person driving the pick up truck with the conflicting messages.

As for the actual make of the vehicle, it's totally irrelevant. I only mentioned that it was a Toyota Pick Up.......well 'cuz it was a Toyota. In other words it was not a Nissan, Ford, Chevy, Dodge or GMC. Had it been one of the others, I would have noted that fact instead.

JD, don't look now but it was the conflicting messages that made it the irony of all ironies, not the actual make of the vehicle! DUH!

You really can't make this shit up!
The other day I saw a Saab with the Obama/Biden 2012 bumper sticker; and they also had a sticker that said I love America !

Now that is irony !

Can't make this shit up !