Halt the Massacre of Innocent Children by Ending Prohibition on Self-Defense in Schools

Millions of gun owners DID NOT shoot up a school, or anyone else. There is no need to infringe on their rights because of one person, who by all accounts, should have been in a mental hospital. In fact, his mother should have been there with him.

This makes sense to me:

Responsible gun owners can and do prevent mass shootings from occurring and escalating.

>A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl, Miss., was halted by the school's vice principal after he retrieved the Colt .45 he kept in his truck.

>A 1998 middle school shooting ended when a man living next door heard gunfire and apprehended the shooter with his shotgun.

>A 2002 terrorist attack at an Israeli school was quickly stopped by an armed teacher and a school guard.

>A 2002 law school shooting in Grundy, Va., came to an abrupt conclusion when students carrying firearms confronted the shooter.

>A 2007 mall shooting in Ogden, Utah, ended when an armed off-duty police officer intervened.

>A 2009 workplace shooting in Houston, Texas, was halted by two coworkers who carried concealed handguns.

>A 2012 church shooting in Aurora, Colo., was stopped by a member of the congregation carrying a gun.

>At the recent mall shooting in Portland, Ore., the gunman took his own life minutes after being confronted by a shopper carrying a concealed weapon.

The rest of the article is here:

http://www.lp.org/news/press-release...elf-defense-in
This video pretty well sums up your argument. I never get tired of watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBjzdvSloG8
Fucking fascist assholes
Freedom is not fascist, you idiot. The first thing fascists do is take away the people's guns.
Millions of gun owners DID NOT shoot up a school, or anyone else. There is no need to infringe on their rights because of one person, who by all accounts, should have been in a mental hospital. In fact, his mother should have been there with him.

This makes sense to me:

Responsible gun owners can and do prevent mass shootings from occurring and escalating.

>A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl, Miss., was halted by the school's vice principal after he retrieved the Colt .45 he kept in his truck.

>A 1998 middle school shooting ended when a man living next door heard gunfire and apprehended the shooter with his shotgun.

>A 2002 terrorist attack at an Israeli school was quickly stopped by an armed teacher and a school guard.

>A 2002 law school shooting in Grundy, Va., came to an abrupt conclusion when students carrying firearms confronted the shooter.

>A 2007 mall shooting in Ogden, Utah, ended when an armed off-duty police officer intervened.

>A 2009 workplace shooting in Houston, Texas, was halted by two coworkers who carried concealed handguns.

>A 2012 church shooting in Aurora, Colo., was stopped by a member of the congregation carrying a gun.

>At the recent mall shooting in Portland, Ore., the gunman took his own life minutes after being confronted by a shopper carrying a concealed weapon.

The rest of the article is here:

http://www.lp.org/news/press-release...elf-defense-in Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So you want somebody like jd packing heat in a school?

No fucking way!
You have no real argument, Münchausenman, so you attack other posters.
You're so full of shit, COW. You may be the first ECCIE member to get his own BOBBLE HAND doll!
Another poster with no argument. Next!
COG Bobblehand. Heh, heh!
Fucking fascist assholes Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yassup, I applaud your effort to irritate the infirm...
And I'm an Obie fan 4 life...... But you're wrong here, dude.
Responsible gun operators will always be an asset. You don't want the good guys unarmed.

Fast gunn eluded to, in a previous post somewhere about mental illness being the primary factor in situations like these. I agree.

If crazy fucks like joe or the like were on your lawn with rags on.....and guns drawn.... Wouldn't you feel better being armed and able to defend yourself and your loved ones?

Just sayin'
Im sorry, there is no prophylactic dose of Smith and Wesson in my hood. I believe in liberty, freedom and the constitution. I choose NOT to own a handgun, and truly wish they were not allowed in this country.

That said, I can assemble an M16 blindfolded and am a crack shot with a rifle. at least, the US Army thought so.

But I don't see any use for handguns.
I believe in liberty, freedom and the constitution. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No you don't.
fuck you, asshole. You only opine. you don't know shit. You never served. You never put your ass On the line. All you do is complain, piss and moan. how dare you judge others?

This is MY country too. Probably more so than Yours, by nearly 98% according to you.

You don't contribute. You don't assist. YOU DON'T MATTER. You are a cancer on the asshole of America.
You don't love liberty, freedom or the constitution. You demonstrate in almost all of your posts. Just admit it.

You support gun control.
You support indefinite detention without due process.
You support limiting speech.
You support massive spending on illegal wars.
You support the government peering into American's private lives without warrants.
You support the Patriot Act.
You support Obamacare.

There is much more that demonstrates that you do not support liberty, freedom or the Constitution. It's ok. Many people don't anymore. You are among them.
The gun grabbers will never say "I am so glad someone was there with a gun to stop that whacko before he was able to kill an unimaginable amount of people".

The more innocent people that get killed the better for them and their agenda. It is fucking disgusting that they would rather watch children die like this, than to watch a teacher or a principal or an armed guard kill the deranged psychotic fuck as soon as his rampage started.

When somebody takes their blinders off and shows them situations where a gun in a normal, sane persons hand saved innocent peoples lives, all they can do is call people names for making them see how full of shit they are. Shameful