Who enjoys it rough?

I mean rough passionate. Sometimes it just helps to get the frustration of the real world out. Thoughts?
Rough like hair pulling? Choking? Face slapping? Ass smacking? Hold you down call you names kinda rough?
I'm into the "heat of the moment" situations and things get more spirited, as in machinations getting far more spirited. What I am not into is anything remotely bordering on abuse, like slapping or choking. I know some folks are turned on by that, but it's always made me uncomfortable.

Get going with the right chemistry and rhythm, looking into each others' eyes, though? Not much better than that.
Rough as in open the door and throw you down on the table and mad passionate sex kinda rough?
Analeese and Tara sound great !
Analeese and Tara sound great ! Originally Posted by ProFun
Well thanks love.....only one way to find out...
Analeese and Tara sound great ! Originally Posted by ProFun
They do sound great
These visits at times can become so mundane and predictable. I do occasionally want to pin a woman up against a wall, hike her already too short skirt up and take what I want from her. Adrenaline fueled sex can be a real blood pumper. For guys that are slow risers, maybe it's an indication that you need something more spontaneous.

Tearing off panties (well, not ACTUALLY tearing them, but aggressively sliding them down), gasping, heavy breathing, this tends to create a higher body temperature, which I love. Yeah, this Johnny on the spot kind of sex is a nice way to shake things up. This is about as 'rough' as I'd want to get. Actual pain and related fetishes don't really do any thing for me. Just not my cup of tea.

I wish there was a way in real life to get laid this way without being too rapey. I want to TAKE a woman, not rape her, you know. I'm sure most normal women occasionally feel the submissive urge to be taken, particularly by some guy that they lust after.

Of course, we guys aren't mind readers, and don't know when to act on these moments. I wish there was a way for women to signal that they wouldn't mind being...taken. Wearing a skirt in public that you KNOW is too short (you know it's too short because you keep trying to pull it down...only there's nothing to pull down) may be an indication, but sane guys are cautious to act on it.

Come on, ladies. Figure out a way to signal us when you want this to happen.
I do
Rough as in open the door and throw you down on the table and mad passionate sex kinda rough? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That sounds hot!! Tonight?
Well thanks love.....only one way to find out... Originally Posted by Analeese
Meowwwww, I like challenges
That sounds hot!! Tonight? Originally Posted by lickerdr
Today
I like to be choked, slapped and pinned down.
When done right and with someone you trust, your bedroom figuratively becomes the 4th of July