DATO

Do providers view this as a fetish or just an odd request? Is it something that is always off limits or does a client need to clarify his desire to perform this to his provider before the session?

I enjoy giving it but am always remiss about bringing the topic to discussion. It's off limits at home so I usually relish the opportunity if it presents itself.

Feel free to PM if you don't want to share on the thread.

Thanks!!
in my experience, about 9 out of every 10 ladies enjoys dato..

but if in doubt - just ask!
Thanks Mr.President!
Just ask
Giving and receiving rimming is an activity I take great pleasure in. I much prefer to know beforehand.
A good rule of thumb is to ask about anything first beforehand, on any ass play for either party. And once meeting, give them the ability to freshen up. It's not always guaranteed.

I like it, some don't, some won't allow it.
It's a definite NO for me. Oddly I love TUMA/RT
  • BLM69
  • 07-08-2019, 12:17 AM
I just had me some dato and a invitation for some greek, started off with the double penetration fingers action and it was on from there. Unicorns are hard to find
I have never been told no on DATO, I once asked a provider for TUMA or FUMA and she freaked out, started this whole rant about disgusting and gross, never let it go during the session, needless to say it was one of the worst I have ever had. So now I am a bit hestistant to bring it up.
You wanting a tongue or finger up your ass is perfectly normal. It feels amazing.
You wanting a tongue or finger up your ass is perfectly normal. It feels amazing. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
yes, yes it does!!
Indeed!

Thanks for the insight!
  • L.A.
  • 07-08-2019, 11:39 AM
DATO always better to receive than to give. Kinda the opposite of Chirstmas for me.

If that's something you're into by all means make it known to the provider. That's what the hobby world is all about, doing things on your wish list you might not otherwise get to do (consenting adults of course).
Funny, its the opposite for me. I've had it done to me and I've enjoyed it, but not in the "oh my god! I have to do that for now on!" sort of way. It was interesting and kinky, but not something I'd ask for. On the other hand, if we're both fresh and she's into it, I'll eat on her all day long.

I will say, out of the SB's and Civie's that I've tried it on, I've only had one not like it or push me away.

My funniest experience was with a SB I took with me to vegas. We spent most of the evening at the Red Rooster fucking like rabbits in every room they had. when we got back to the hotel it was our turn for some fun. During our funtime, she was face down ass up, and I licked her asshole for the first time, she jumped about 3 feet and turned and gave me a priceless look that I can't even describe. I smiled at her, she smiled back, stuck her ass up in the air and that was that. We spend the rest of the evening exploring her backdoor limits.

DATO always better to receive than to give. Kinda the opposite of Chirstmas for me.

If that's something you're into by all means make it known to the provider. That's what the hobby world is all about, doing things on your wish list you might not otherwise get to do (consenting adults of course). Originally Posted by L.A.