Ladies Incall

I read something about several ladies not having incalls in another thread. If there are any ladies needing a furnished incall in the Galleria area PM me for details.
I know of a two- or three-room suite in HEB that's available. Low traffic in the building, owner won't care (massage tenants have been welcome before), set back a block from a main thoroughfare, with parking out of street view available. Drawback: No shower, but, in that respect, it's no different from Camp Bowie and McCart. It's in Hurst, within a couple of blocks from several offices where (bodyrubs (and sometimes more) are provided. PM for details.
I think i know the one your talking about, i was there previously. How do you know the landlord doesnt care? Id love to know...
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2019, 08:29 PM
No shower, no bueno. Baby wipes don't work ladies
The big ass body wipes do LMAO
No shower? What kind of hole-in-the-wall crap is that? Lmaoo how can anybody be comfortable in a setting like that?
The big ass body wipes do LMAO Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Invest in these:

https://www.dudeproducts.com/collect...iAEEgIPgPD_BwE
No shower? What kind of hole-in-the-wall crap is that? Lmaoo how can anybody be comfortable in a setting like that? Originally Posted by kushella
Well, for starters, it's designed as an office, not a brothel, so I wouldn't decry the absence of a shower as "hole-in-the-wall crap." Lots of guys get massages, bodyrubs and even L2 in places where there's no shower -- a hot towel, some baby wipes and, maybe, alcohol, are all that's really needed. Even higher-level activities take place at some places without showers. It's been done before, successfully, though I wouldn't claim it's optimal. The building in question and its sister next door currently have two businesses with "massage" on the outer doors.
No shower? What kind of hole-in-the-wall crap is that? Lmaoo how can anybody be comfortable in a setting like that? Originally Posted by kushella
It's an OFFICE setting....people get massages in office settings every day. Some providers are VERY successful at doing business this way. You just have to think "out of the box" to get the job done.
could you imagine how funny it would look if you went to your accountants office and saw a shower? in a perfect world, every office in Texas would have a shower!