What kind of post session feedback would a provider want from a client?

I try to keep things professional and cordial, but I like to be efficient too. I was thinking about sending a post session message saying I enjoyed my time with a particular lady, but I am not sure if that was in line with proper etiquette or not.

I always withhold questions that I maybe curious about in regards to my performance, professionalism, or any ways I can improve the overall experience for the both of us. I just keep those questions to myself because I don't want to bother or waste a young lady's time.

So provider's, do you ever wonder about similar things or something different that we as clients could probably give some feedback on? Just curious.
They just want the Benjamins. That is feedback.
A tip.
A tip. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Agreed.

A tip, obviously.

But there isn't anything wrong with a "Thank you" message too. Couldn't hurt.
They just want the Benjamins. That is feedback. Originally Posted by Permission Granted
What he said
I'm with Al - a tip and a thank you text message on my way home.

Know this may be like asking the bellhop how much to tip other bellhops (they say very high) but what's an average or decent tip for like an hour session?
I don't ever expect tips, but in general, the typical tip I receive for a 1hr visit hovers between 20-40. That doesn't include the occasional gift card, compensation from those who go over our time, or those who I've known for years who go above and beyond.
  • L.A.
  • 10-03-2016, 09:38 PM
If' it's positive post-session feedback and it's short and to the point I think it's cool. If it's something negative nobody would want to hear it.
They just want the Benjamins. That is feedback. Originally Posted by Permission Granted
And to see your ass ... as it exits the premises.
most whores have a suggestion box somewhere in their in call, and appreciate you filling out a quick survey card with your thoughts and suggestions.......did you just get here? its not Denny's, handle your business, pay and go away is the norm,
If' it's positive post-session feedback and it's short and to the point I think it's cool. If it's something negative nobody would want to hear it. Originally Posted by L.A.
^^^^^^^^^^ This!

if you had a deliteful time, i think that most providers would appreciate a "thanks" style email or text. no need to ask her how you did or what you can improve.
"But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to."
--fleetwood mac https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z4lE44idqs

if you had a less than or way less than deliteful time, you might ask in that special place if other guys have had similar experiences w/ the provider.
but attempting to inform her in order that she improves?? i seriously doubt any provider would engage in such a post-session analysis/improvement discussion.
just let it lie and do better research for your next encounter.
Good feedback! I guess I thought of this in terms of a legitimate business or something and didn't really take into account the fact that we are dealing with women here. I have probably given this realm too much credit. Gosh, what was I thinking? Thanks for the wake up call!
If' it's positive post-session feedback and it's short and to the point I think it's cool. If it's something negative nobody would want to hear it. Originally Posted by L.A.
^^^^^^^^^^ This!

if you had a deliteful time, i think that most providers would appreciate a "thanks" style email or text. no need to ask her how you did or what you can improve.
"But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to."
--fleetwood mac https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z4lE44idqs

if you had a less than or way less than deliteful time, you might ask in that special place if other guys have had similar experiences w/ the provider.
but attempting to inform her in order that she improves?? i seriously doubt any provider would engage in such a post-session analysis/improvement discussion.
just let it lie and do better research for your next encounter. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Not always true. If there is a problem, I'd far rather be told about it before hearing about it from someone else. I know, I know... a lot of people end up with hurt feelings because of the very personal nature of this business. But-- in my opinion, how can I improve things if I don't know there is a problem?
I gave a well-known provider constructive feedback once.

Once.
  • L.A.
  • 10-04-2016, 07:59 AM
Not always true. If there is a problem, I'd far rather be told about it before hearing about it from someone else. I know, I know... a lot of people end up with hurt feelings because of the very personal nature of this business. But-- in my opinion, how can I improve things if I don't know there is a problem? Originally Posted by GracePreston
More of a generality than an absolute. I don't think most people in general are receptive to criticism, constructive or not. Then throw in the intimate nature of what we're talking about and I'd say MOST providers would become defensive. You're obviously a more mature person and if done the right way I could see where you would objectively accept negative feedback. I do think you're the exception and not the rule.