Do any hobby related aps exist?

With the convenience my phone and aps bring, has anyone found an ap that caters to the hobbyist?
I hear ECCIE is pretty good.

If prostitution were decriminalized in America I would want an APP that tracked the hobbyist's arrival and departure time and automatically deposited the correct donation into my account.

Bye-bye fear of being stiffed, bye-bye that awkward moment when you have to remind him to lay down the funds :-)

Bye-bye guys getting ripped off and shorted for time too!

This would be a win-win! Well, as long as they had it tied to a super secret hobby account that the SO didn't know about...
You can use a few current apps out to facilitate the needs; but nothing specifically catering to prostitution. At least, none in/from the general public sector you'd install for your every day app store.
  • Re
  • 10-04-2016, 02:21 AM
There are quite a few, but they are in the root/jb stores, and a large# are malicious. I used one (Dancer+?) That gave info on Sc girls open to extras. They shitcanned it around the time kitkat came out because it was so poorly written, and the original coder quit. There are some that give you a private contacts list, and can forward calls texts from a burner #. Questionable if most of them are useful or not.