Is it time for a code of ethics?

I am very interested in ethics. While everything cannot be regulated, there can be guidlines. So here is a suggested code for hobbyists.. Providers later.
(1) I will mention any special requests before meeting for the date.
(2) If the provider states that rates are not negotiable, I will not seek to do so.
(3) I will report on ECCIE any rip offs or scams.
What else?
(4) do as the Brute Squad says.
(5) I will wash my balls (lol j/k i have never had this problem but alot of people say they do)
I just know I'm going to say this wrong and probably regret it. But here goes. Feel free to have a different opinion.
There should never be any mention of rates, and certainly no mention of services. We're paid for our time. A gentleman can do just a little bit of research, and find what we like to do in private-for which no money is ever exchanged. When a gentleman starts asking a bunch of questions before a visit, my first instinct says LE.
Besides that, If I were a hobbyist, I would want to experience each visit to it's fullest, which means the provider should feel comfortable enough to shine. If you only see girls that (just for example)enjoy CIM. You might miss out on the truly talented, double-jointed, stunningly beautiful, sexual dynamo next door. Just sayin'.
I will not continually ask for ITEMS not on providers menu! Well, one item in particular...as far as K4U is concerned.
I will not continually ask for ITEMS not on providers menu! Well, one item in particular...as far as K4U is concerned. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
The Gilligan special?
Everything is negotiable. In college I read a book about the art of negotiating, and we get what we are able to negotiate, not what we think we deserve. If a lady does not want to negotiate a different price, thats her choice. But at times if you dont ask you dont receive. Negotiating a price for say an extended evening, perhaps a double with another lady, what is the harm is asking for a special deal. I am not talking about a silly offer, but rather what the hobbyist can pay and what he is expecting. Again the lady can simply say no and the hobbyist can also choose a different lady.

Opps, no spellcheck in photoshop dang nab it!
Don't make me come over there tigercat!
Where does taking a dump at the incall fall into line?
Where does taking a dump at the incall fall into line? Originally Posted by pyramider
Well, that Depends. . .
Where does taking a dump at the incall fall into line? Originally Posted by pyramider

I think it falls into line at the end
Midgetwrestler, I agree with your example as it is a custom ordered experience. What the Brits call a "bespoke" order.
Your should always read a providers Etiquette page to learn more about her and the way she operates. Just a suggestion. Not all providers are the same.
Negotiating Rates
#2 says: If the provider states that rates are not negotiable, I will not seek to do so.
It says not to negotiate rates if the providers specifically asks you not to. I think most providers will have a poor first impression (and deservedly so) of someone who tries to negotiate rates when their ad or showcase specifically says non-negotiable. I wouldn't blame them if they didn't even bother to repsond to such requests. If you can't or won't pay the rates, see someone else or wait until that provider is running a special. If there are things not listed on a provider's rate (e.g. doubles or multi-hours) then it is perfectly acceptable to inquire about those rates (but not necessarily to negotiate once the rate is provided).