Why DallasTxBaby is my ATF

Disclaimer:
1. This is not a review because no specific BCD took place.
2. She did not ask me to post this, this is NOT an ad for her.

I have seen DallasTxBaby several times over the last year and she quickly earned a spot on the top of my list of "go-to's". To the point of really being the only provider I really see outside of the occasional AMP visit. (which have become very seldom because of increased attention from LE on the AMPs)

LilyB as she is also known is one of the sweetest and most accommodating providers I have ever seen, and the best in Dallas in my opinion. I have reviewed her twice so feel free to read those.

Recently she did something very special for me, and I apologize for not giving specifics, but it really is no one's business exactly what she did, it was not BCD. Her character, and trust in me as an established regular came through and I know her trust in me is rare and earned and not to be betrayed. I can't say that anyone else will have the same experience, but I know as a provider in this little world of ours she is rare. Every hobbiest who visits her should appreciate what they are getting for her very reasonable rate.

This one is a gem and should be treated as such.
If you are unable or unwilling to tell us what she did to merit the ATF label then this posting is an advertisement for her and should not be posted here. It isnt fair to the other non ATF ladies.
Aww thanks
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-23-2014, 08:40 PM
While, I don't think this post really contains any real information and is just a big threAD DOT DOT DOT

Most reviews and accounts here focus on the "what she did to me" not the... "how did she make me feel while we were together"

It is good to see.
If you are unable or unwilling to tell us what she did to merit the ATF label then this posting is an advertisement for her and should not be posted here. It isnt fair to the other non ATF ladies. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
It would be an ad if she asked me to do it, which she didn't. There is too much negativity on this board and not enough good neighborly love. I knew the Neg Heads would come out and attack me, but I don't care.

Aww thanks Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
You're welcome as always. I hope you had a great night.

While, I don't think this post really contains any real information and is just a big threAD DOT DOT DOT

Most reviews and accounts here focus on the "what she did to me" not the... "how did she make me feel while we were together"

It is good to see. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
As above, I don't consider it a threAD because she didn't ask me to post.

But thanks for the second part of your reply.
AND If it WERE a threAD then I would be shooting myself in the foot by increasing her business, thus making it less likely that she could fit me in her schedule in the future.
no one is attacking you, however just because she didnt tell you to post it, doesnt take away from the fact that it still comes across as an ad on her behalf.
I don't know but it sounds like a little promotion to me. Not saying yes or no on that though. But the mention in this forum did make me go back and look at her showcase and she really is an attractive woman. Then I went back and read a few of her 22 reviews. All yes except the last one and the guy that wrote the last one forget to give her a yes but after reading the review that was obviously another yes. She hasn't been around a long time and at least she is not one of the many ladies out there that think they have to comment on every darn thread. I say, give her a break she didn't post this in coed, it was one of the guys that enjoy spending time with her. Heck, I might want to visit with her myself one of these days.
She seems to be as classy and intelligent as she is sexy.

Recognition deserved. Unless someone is actually opposed
to class, intelligence, and sexy.

That's a world I don't care to know. LOL

If somebody wanted to give a shout out to someone
this would probably be the thread, I don't think the OP would mind.
I've seen her on several occasions. It doesn't surprise me in the least that she did something nice for you. She seems like that kinda girl.

I need to see her more often.
What a nice way to show her that you appreciate her!! DTXB is pretty hot!
Good to see something nice for a change
What a nice way to show her that you appreciate her!! DTXB is pretty hot! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Ditto - I just took it as him publicly thanking her for something thoughtful she did that genuinely touched him and this is his way of showing he's appreciative.
I think it's funny the guys that are obvious WK homers for their ATF's are questioning you for a very decent post that you made sincerely sharing your experience and feeling for how nicely dallastxbaby treated you as a person.

Ignore the hell out of them. Nice post.
DallasTXBaby is a great girl. She is a genuine regular girl next door with good intentions. Extremely sexy I might add & Smart!
This doesn't surprise me at all