If she only knew

I was recently lurking on Match and came across a very attractive asian lady with the following headline to her profile:

Asian cowgirl is in town...
Perhaps she does know.
Don't out me, AngryHobbyist!!
Don't out me, AngryHobbyist!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Oops!
Hear is another good one from a different lady:

"Can give you the best Girlfriend experience of your life"
Have you contacted these ladies to see if they got match.com confused with this site? I mean, it happens here on occasion.
Have you contacted these ladies to see if they got match.com confused with this site? I mean, it happens here on occasion. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
OMG, THN. You mean some girls got on here hoping to have a cup of coffee with Mr. Right and met Mr Wrong? I would love to see the expression on their face when he handed them an envelope with $$ and a condom.
OMG, THN. You mean some girls got on here hoping to have a cup of coffee with Mr. Right and met Mr Wrong? I would love to see the expression on their face when he handed them an envelope with $$ and a condom. Originally Posted by OldGrump
You tryin' to dis on how I got started, yo?!
I've been on this dating site for awhile now; what's this about an envelope?
read an article about a model who was suing match.com for several people using her picture as their 'profile pic' on that website....so that's the difference, people don't use fake pics here.........doh!