Hobby Killed The Real World

Before anyone else says it, yes it does sounds like Video Killed the Radio Star. I was married and hobbying to partake in what was missing at home (don't judge me ok). Now that I am going thru a divorce (no I was not caught hobbying), I can't get into real world dating sex anymore.

I have found that I need some type of kinkiness going on to really enjoy sex. The real world girls that I meet do not seem to think kinky is switching positions a couple of times. I know that they exist but where are the women who are uninhibited (oh, they are all providers now).

I mentioned watersports (receiving) to someone the other day and you would've thought I threatened to kill their dog. Anal seems to be few and far in between. Hell, I'm afraid to mention anything else to a real world woman.

Just wanted to vent about how the hobby killed my real world expectations and I am soooooo thankful for the hobby...lol
So true. Providers just know what men want.
Before anyone else says it, yes it does sounds like Video Killed the Radio Star. I was married and hobbying to partake in what was missing at home (don't judge me ok). Now that I am going thru a divorce (no I was not caught hobbying), I can't get into real world dating sex anymore.

I have found that I need some type of kinkiness going on to really enjoy sex. The real world girls that I meet do not seem to think kinky is switching positions a couple of times. I know that they exist but where are the women who are uninhibited (oh, they are all providers now).

I mentioned watersports (receiving) to someone the other day and you would've thought I threatened to kill their dog. Anal seems to be few and far in between. Hell, I'm afraid to mention anything else to a real world woman.

Just wanted to vent about how the hobby killed my real world expectations and I am soooooo thankful for the hobby...lol Originally Posted by darkchoc6

We are out there...just hard to find. Good luck.
Yo Darkchoc6, u let the hobby help ruin your life. if u are young u have time to turn it around. Providers are not the answer man. However they can be fun
I posted a public service announcement in national.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=913901
I am soooooo thankful for the hobby...lol Originally Posted by darkchoc6
Providers are not the answer man. Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
General, I would bet that I am not the only one on here that would disagree. If you're not real careful (or very lucky), at some point in your life they may actually be the ONLY answer.
Pyramider your public announcement was spot on. I found myself nodding my head in agreement on some points and saying hell yes brotha, as if I was Hulkamania himself.
General, I would bet that I am not the only one on here that would disagree. If you're not real careful (or very lucky), at some point in your life they may actually be the ONLY answer. Originally Posted by daty/o
Not just any provider, but when you find the right one, or two, or three, yeah, what he said.
This is like the saddest thread I've read in a while....

Cinderella doesn't work here. I say that all the time. It's true. Cinderella doesn't work here, get a dog. Lose sight of what this is and suddenly you're sleeping under a bridge somewhere. I knew a guy, fell in love with a lady who really acted like she liked him when he was throwing money at her. He "misplaced" the funds for a $63,000 sale to feed his fantasy, he was so in love. I heard she never went to see him in jail. Love hurts. He was a regular guy, just looking for love in his wallet, because he couldn't find any "good" wimmin in the real world. I did go see him in jail. He said the same thing the first poster said, told me straight up "she was the best I've ever found". I told him, "Next time, look a little harder, a little longer. Keep you out of places like this".

Cinderella doesn't work here, except an hour at a time. Never, ever forget that. Never, ever NEED more than that.
The hobby has had the opposite effect on me; I'm appreciating real world life a lot more these days. The hobby can give you a distorted view of personal relationships and intimacy pretty quickly. You live in a sexual cafeteria, sharing the same food with all the other customers. What a breath of fresh air when someone wants to sleep with me for me and not my wallet.
The hobby has had the opposite effect on me; I'm appreciating real world life a lot more these days. The hobby can give you a distorted view of personal relationships and intimacy pretty quickly. You live in a sexual cafeteria, sharing the same food with all the other customers. What a breath of fresh air when someone wants to sleep with me for me and not my wallet. Originally Posted by jkerouac
+10000000000

while all the emails/phone calls/pvt msgs/texts we make, the encounters we actually have [cant forget the ncns ones], the activities we engage in, and the jacksons we leave are ALL REAL, it is ALL ARTIFICIAL!! if it werent for the money, very Very VERY low probability that any of the above would happen between us guys and these women.

darkchoc6, if you're really looking for some kink in your civilian love life, then i suggest you look in the fetish, D/s, BD, or swinger lifestyles. there are some REAL people there who might help you find and experience what you currently think you want.

regardless, hoping it works out well for you!!
The hobby has had the opposite effect on me; I'm appreciating real world life a lot more these days. The hobby can give you a distorted view of personal relationships and intimacy pretty quickly. You live in a sexual cafeteria, sharing the same food with all the other customers. What a breath of fresh air when someone wants to sleep with me for me and not my wallet. Originally Posted by jkerouac
I feel the exact same way!! I am a provider but I do not consider myself kinky. I am not a nympho, sex addict and I don't like anal...I'm more into the romantic GFE session. I am flirty and very sensual though. And I do date in real life. And like jkerouac said, it's a breath of fresh air when someone wants to take me out on a date and sleep with me because he loves me for ME....not just for my body or his own entertainment. I feel bad for some providers who isolate themselves without much involvement in real life world (another job/career/real friends/hobbies). It can be emotionally tough, harden you and make you jaded if you don't have balance.