So a provider asks me....

"Are you a frequent hobbyist?"

I had no idea how to answer that one and neither did she. So what's frequent in this hobby? I have been averaging about 1-2 sessions a month lately but will sometimes binge and sometimes go without for a few months. I would imagine once a week is frequent.

For providers: How frequent do I need to see you to be considered a regular? Once a week? Once a month? 3-4 times a year?
Just curious....
I wait until my balls hurt enough to make me want to kill myself, or at least to be willing to spend 150—200 to make it stop. I'm not actually sure how frequent that makes me, I'm curious too as to what a 'regular' is.
once a month to be considered a regular and even a friend....how can one not become good friends after seeing each other so frequently.

Once a week............. a savior, knight in shining armor, hero............part of the family
3 times a week ...well your in like flyn!!!!!!!!:-D
3 times a week? Whew - with that kind of time and money invested, it's like a marriage.
Oh... nytefyter... it's not kinda like a marriage till she has to ask you to take out the trash!
Then my friend..you know your in a marriage..lol.
I was kinda kiddin about the 3 times a week thing..however I do have a great guy that does see me some weeks twice some weeks 3 times..depending on his schedule...
so that isn't as far fetched as one would think...he just likes me:-D
Oh... nytefyter... it's not kinda like a marriage till she has to ask you to take out the trash! Originally Posted by anita germane
Asks???? How about TELLS.......

elg.....
3 times a week? Originally Posted by nytefyter
If you hobby 3 times a week, you can see your favorite lady 156 times a year, or 2 favorite ladies 78 times a year, or 4 favorite ladies 39 times a year, or 8 favorite ladies 20 times a year, or 16 favorite ladies 10 times a year, or 32 favorite ladies 5 times a year, or 156 different ladies once a year.

Ballpark annual budget = $32,000
would that be tax deductible??????
would that be tax deductible?????? Originally Posted by smokey1187
Let's see. I'm a freelance writer doing research for an upcoming book about hobbying. I would think that all my "business" expenses should be tax-deductible.
Ballpark annual budget = $32,000 Originally Posted by jackfengshui

Heck, I think that's about my take home. I'm glad travel and expense account are covered. Now to figure out how to get the ladies on my expense account.
Let's see. I'm a freelance writer doing research for an upcoming book about hobbying. I would think that all my "business" expenses should be tax-deductible. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
The hobby is physical therapy isn't it?
  • Doove
  • 10-20-2010, 06:26 PM
once a month to be considered a regular and even a friend....how can one not become good friends after seeing each other so frequently. Originally Posted by summerwaves
Well, not to be a piss-pot, but i see a lot of people at work every single day and i've managed to not become friends with a whole bunch of 'em.
Doove, if you see your favorite provider every single day, I don't know that the magic will last.
  • Doove
  • 10-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Doove, if you see your favorite provider every single day, I don't know that the magic will last. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Either way, I'd have a hell of a lot of fun finding out!