Warren Buffet: Inflation is here.

All sectors, it's substantial, and it's now in consumer goods.

In addition to Buffet's numerous entities.
P&G raising prices
Whirlpool raising prices
Kimberly Clark raising prices

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/warre...220539307.html

OK so why is zombiden gonna dump another trillion into an overheated economy??
You don’t need to be a genius to know that prices are rising across the board. Fuck Buffet anyways.
  • Tiny
  • 05-02-2021, 06:51 PM
All sectors, it's substantial, and it's now in consumer goods.

In addition to Buffet's numerous entities.
P&G raising prices
Whirlpool raising prices
Kimberly Clark raising prices

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/warre...220539307.html

OK so why is zombiden gonna dump another trillion into an overheated economy?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
To prime the economy in time for the 2022 elections?

And it's six trillion if he gets his way. Although only two trillion or so will be this year.
Fuck Warren Buffet
We needed Warren Buffet to tell us about the rising prices in gasoline, lumber, and food? Maybe liberal democrats need an EXPERT but the rest of us can see and feel it in our wallet.
Maybe liberal democrats need an EXPERT but the rest of us can see and feel it in our wallet. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
They don't shop. Their household help who snuck into the country do.

The Covid19 Disaster already started driving up prices. My most offensive example: A box of cleaning/etc gloves went from $10 to $20 overnight when they were on the shelf.
yeah an pudding an chief is spending 6 trillion some on of all things TRAINS so 1800s
Could anyone follow his train speech try mapping what he said what a idiot
We need a zombie translator.
What I heard was, "even my minions are confused and have no clue"
The market is up again today. Investors don't seem to care
a very good buddy of mine has a steel fabrication plant

robotics and the whole smear

he told me a couple weeks ago, he knew (felt) the price of steel- both carbon and stainless
would be going up especially under biden

so he bought a bunch and told me he has over a million dollar profit in his inventory

the price he would have to pay now versus what he did pay in Jan and Feb

he said he booked it, I said I don't think you can under accounting rules

at least not for a financial statement

its not like the oil business, where oil in the tanks gets priced at selling price
The market is up again today. Investors don't seem to care Originally Posted by VitaMan
Wall Street is no longer strongly connected to Main Street today. All those years of Qualitative Easing by Obama to transfer trillions from regular people to the millionaires and billionaires like Buffet. The Game Stop adventure should demonstrate that. Wall Street also has the advantage of selling short (betting on failure) which the regular person can't.
Wall Street is no longer strongly connected to Main Street today. All those years of Qualitative Easing by Obama to transfer trillions from regular people to the millionaires and billionaires like Buffet. The Game Stop adventure should demonstrate that. Wall Street also has the advantage of selling short (betting on failure) which the regular person can't. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
the other thing is

the price of anything, including stock, is named (denominated) by reference to the dollar
speaking of inflation:
since 1913, its 2,575.53%; $1.00 = $26.76

since 1970, its 582.67%; $1.00 = 6.83
Shore miss a loaf of bread at half a cent. Although it was unsliced!