Asked to bring condoms?

Well, I’m happy to report back to say that we both had a really great time. My paranoia was entirely misplaced. And, Skyn condoms are pretty freaking awesome!
You told that straight!
Sometimes we feel very unappreciated!
When someone sweet like you, does something, even little, it’s appreciated more then you’ll probably ever know! Put a smile on my face and I’ll trade it by putting an even bigger one on your face!
Thank you to all of the Awesome Gentlemen out there!

Yeah, nothing to be alarmed over. She probably just wasn't paying attention to her stash, and 'oh shit...I'm out of condoms' one day.

One of the biggest reason why I don't mind this is because I get to use the condoms I want to use. Many times these girls get shit condoms. There are a small few that I prefer, and some brands I want nothing to do with.

As far as getting them other things, i.e. a soda or some smokes or a combo from Burger King, I don't mind. It's cool. I figure it's a chance to earn some cool guy points with them. These girls are stressed out, and tired, and wish life didn't suck so much, and so on and so forth. You showing a token of good will could be the highlight of her day, and she might show appreciation by riding that dick a little better.

They don't always have cars and can't readily go to Walmart or Kroger or whatever. Sometimes they haven't made any money all day, and are just hungry, or maybe are sick of eating out of the vending machines.

So, you know. Be the 'cool guy' for her. Shit, get her two sodas, or maybe just a water with her soda (always need fresh, cold thirst quenching water). Hell, I've taken girls to bus stations, other hotels, stopped to eat, and all kinds of 'save-a-ho' shit. I see it as just passing along a solid.

Ya know, when you get that drink or food, don't even take it out of her fee. Show them that you're not just a horny pervert, but that you're human and have a heart. Be better, and good karma will work for you. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

One of the biggest reason why I don't mind this is because I get to use the condoms I want to use. Many times these girls get shit condoms. There are a small few that I prefer, and some brands I want nothing to do with.

..... Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I have noticed that some women tend to buy the cheapest they can find: some people call those kind "Goodyear".
... And, Skyn condoms are pretty freaking awesome! Originally Posted by RealGeek

The choice of champions.
I have noticed that some women tend to buy the cheapest they can find: some people call those kind "Goodyear". Originally Posted by JRLawrence
''Goodyear''?

Maybe they would go well, with my Michelin Man physique?, LOL
I bring rubbers to every single date I go on. I leave what ever isn't used on the night stand.

The only time I didn't bring any to a date, she didn't either. Fucked up a good evening.
I bring rubbers to every single date I go on. I leave what ever isn't used on the night stand. . Originally Posted by Warptcuck

The sign of a pro. Don't ever leave with them in your pocket. Donate them.
I bring my size to every date. Have had many times where it felt like hers was choking my penis and then after that got sore and then all was over. I usually bring 3 or 4 and whatever is not used, I leave.
Its a totally legit question. I've had established ladies ask me to bring condoms, a certain type of aloe based lube...hell, even a Starbucks. Originally Posted by o2flyhi
This.^^ Sometimes a lady doesn't have a chance to get out for supplies on a busy day.

Quite normal. No worries!