GREEK?

The main part that separates the male from the female is the reproductive organ, as for most of the other parts of the body, we are similar, especially the anus. If you look forward to banging a female up the chili ring, wouldn't that be the same as banging a man. I told myself not to try it yet I've fallen to the curiosity but when I did I never really enjoyed it which makes me wonder whats the excitement of putting a female under that type of pressure??
whats the excitement of putting a female under that type of pressure?? Originally Posted by Comcorp
Because . . . when the pussy gets fucked loose, the anus is nice and tight.
Because . . . when the pussy gets fucked loose, the anus is nice and tight. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
:facepalm:

Guys have a prostate. So it's definitely different when those that like that shit get something shoved up their rectum.

Now as for women I thinck there's a cluster of nerve ending at the shithole so they get a little something out of it as well. IDK

Simple answer is it's taboo so it's hot.

You could make this same idiotic thread about BJ's. Sex is meant for reproduction, but when you you stick your dick in a chicks face & blow down her throat you're giving the middle finger to those ingrained natural instincts.
Forbidden fruit is always the sweetest...
:facepalm:

Guys have a prostate. So it's definitely different when those that like that shit get something shoved up their rectum.

Now as for women I thinck there's a cluster of nerve ending at the shithole so they get a little something out of it as well. IDK

Simple answer is it's taboo so it's hot.

You could make this same idiotic thread about BJ's. Sex is meant for reproduction, but when you you stick your dick in a chicks face & blow down her throat you're giving the middle finger to those ingrained natural instincts. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Wow, I must really be getting beneath your skin, this is the second post that you in particular have smashed me on, you seem like that boy who didn't receive much affection as a child and takes it out on the world around you as an old man who is at the end of his road. Enjoy the butt bangin until the end brother, just keep in mind I'm just a man who's bored and looking to start a bunch of meaningless threads to get a dumb-ass to comment on it, I'm just glad that dumb-ass is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
I must really be getting beneath your skin, this is the second post that you in particular have smashed me on, you seem like that boy who didn't receive much affection as a child and takes it out on the world around you as an old man who is at the end of his road
I'm a test-tube baby you asshat. I don't have parents.
  • drax1
  • 05-11-2014, 09:37 AM
T. part that separates the male from the female is the reproductive organ, as for most of the other parts of the body, we are similar... Originally Posted by Comcorp
You obviously didn't study anatomy. Yes, we all have arms and legs but in no way are we the same. It would take too long to explain it to you but take a gander at a transvestite and tell me he looks like a woman.

I'm not that into Greek myself, but I can understand the desire for those that do. Also, there are some women who enjoy it also. To each their own.
The main part that separates the male from the female is the reproductive organ, as for most of the other parts of the body, we are similar, especially the anus. If you look forward to banging a female up the chili ring, wouldn't that be the same as banging a man. I told myself not to try it yet I've fallen to the curiosity but when I did I never really enjoyed it which makes me wonder whats the excitement of putting a female under that type of pressure?? Originally Posted by Comcorp
By your logic, getting a blow job or kissing a woman would be the same as a man. I beg to differ.
Some women really enjoy anal sex (Sunny, of Sunny & Nini, for example), and make trips to Greece, particularly enjoyable. You can spot some providers who are into anal, because it will usually be included without an up charge. Don't knock it, if you haven't tried it.

LS
Zeus always enjoyed an anal creampie.

I LOVE greek sessions, im actually running a greek special at the moment(:
I love how personal everyone is taking this, I already explained how this is a meaningless post, I'm here looking for the same stuff that everybody else is, I don't judge anyone for their preference nor do I have the right, so to everyone, "I respect you as human beings."

By the way, To Ms. KaitlynDior, I tried contacting you over 2 months ago and am now getting your attention! When can we hook up?
I LOVE greek sessions, im actually running a greek special at the moment(: Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
By the way, To Ms. KaitlynDior, I tried contacting you over 2 months ago and am now getting your attention! When can we hook up?
Me thinks there are more differences between males and females than some reproductive organs like maybe some chromosomes or some shit.

Some gals truly like it in the poop shoot so why not oblige them?