Southeast Agency

A friend of mine is considering opening an agency in the Southeast area. Maybe 45 and the beltway....she wanted me to get feedback in regards to how many members would frequent an agency in that area. I would much welcome it because I live in Pasadena and I hate the downtown/Galleria traffic. Also it would make lunchtime sessions much easier for me...Bill
As long as the service is good. Decently priced then Hell yeah! I feel you bro.
I'll drive anywhere for some asshole and fried chicken.
Will they maintain a Galleria location? If so I'm in favor of it
As long as the stable isn't full of SE P Town hoes.
I asked Seeskylar once how she liked being in the SE/Hobby area and she said she liked it a lot as she received a lot of engineer types from all the industrials down that way. As it would be an agency which has an affordable entry price, I would think the two main criteria are local population density and ease of travel routes.
Ease of travel? Ben on 45S lately? It's a clusterfuck.
Ease of travel? Ben on 45S lately? It's a clusterfuck. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I have a friend who bribes me to go to Galveston with him just so he can use the carpool lane and it still sucks...
I provide in Pasadena. The traffic is a nightmare. It would be a hit or miss. During morning n evening rush hour, a lot of business lost due to traffic being a nightmare.
So an agency may do well, but it could also do poorly.
...what he (Out_of_Bounds) said... twice - both replies
I provide in Pasadena. The traffic is a nightmare. It would be a hit or miss. During morning n evening rush hour, a lot of business lost due to traffic being a nightmare.
So an agency may do well, but it could also do poorly. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
It has also caused me to not try to go out of the area to hobby knowing full well it will be just as much of a mess as when I left it. So more options in the SE side of town is always welcome.
we really need one on Hwy 6 north of 1-10
The Woodlands is in desperate need of options.
The Woodlands is in desperate need of options. Originally Posted by Trident1
Yeah and the traffic doesn't suck up there.

Name an area where the traffic doesn't suck?
Woodlands is like SE, Hobby/Pasadena area. The horrible traffic. I've thought about touring the Woodlands but I was warned about traffic and the LE.
Some places, traffic isn't as bad. But SE Houston seems to top traffic nightmare.