Question - am I on her shit list?

So a provider is in town and I have tried to schedule with her for later this week. I sent a PM and included requested screening info (email addresses of two recently seen indies.) I have tried to see her on past visits but have not been able to get schedules aligned. We have communicated via pm in the past but have never made it to confirming an appointment time.

So I try again this week - sent pm with screening Sunday evening for Wednesday appt. So far (Tuesday morn) my pm shows as unread.

Would I be correct in that by now she has more than likely seen a pm from me in her inbox and purposefully skipped it for whatever reason?

I don't care - it's her business to see who ever she wants - I'm just curious if that would be the hint she wants me to take to not bother with her again. Interestingly I got similar treatment from her traveling buddy on their last trip - sent pm, was asked to provide screening, replied with info and then never heard back.
  • mr666
  • 05-20-2014, 08:34 AM
If you don't care why even post this?
  • mr666
  • 05-20-2014, 08:36 AM
but I'll chime in.

Her inbox is flooded and didn't see it.

Probably expects another string of PMs for schedules to not align as a result.

all booked up and will not look at PMs.
Sweetie, if she's touring she may just be busy and accidentally overlooked it. If you're PMing through this board I would attach a smiley and something catchy in the title to catch her attention. Try again, touring can be overwhelming, we're human
Did she list a number?
Get a clue man, she thinks you're a complete douche.
We may be talking to the same provider. I sent a 411 request and text to a visiting lady days ago and no response. She just contacted me and I had to turn her down as I booked both of my openings after she didn't respond in 24 hours.
If you have to ask....
I bet she's thinking that this is another, our schedules wont match email.
In that case, she will check email when she is slow. It's a loss on both sides, but it's business.
Maybe email her directly? Something to help you stand out.
Good luck.
Get a clue man, she thinks you're a complete douche. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
lol.

She just may not be interested any longer. It happens especially if she was on the fence to begin with. It's a strategy I use as well in the civie world. If I'm not interested I just cease communication. Women have been doing this for ages and to be honest it's the best way to let someone down easy.

Constantly probing as to why never works out in the guys favor.
Maybe email her directly? Something to help you stand out.
Good luck. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore

^ Here's some possible headliners:

"I'm Rich. Very Rich. and would like to see you"

" I will pay double your rate"

"I have a horse dick"

I have a gnat dick"

"I'm looking for a provider who can see me regularly"

" I would like 4 hrs of your time"

tbh - I have no idea how any of these would play but worth a shot.
All good info and I suspect stinky and Dorian are correct - on down the list.

If she wasn't trying to avoid you before, she will now. ijs
I think a lot of these girls just get overwhelmed with emails and PM's. I saw a visiting provider last month and she showed me her list of emails when we were through and just talking. I was amazed how many she had. I have no idea how she could sift through that and pick someone. Hell, I was shocked I got in to see her. I think sometimes if you keep trying politely and nicely, you will eventually get their attention.
I'm sure she's read that she has mail ... possibly she has you on ignore