Snugglers and Cuddlers

My friend is interested in becoming a professional snuggler/cuddler. Has anyone used one of these services? Does anyone know of one in Houston? I searched but did not really find.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...nuggle+service
Yeah I've heard of her before. Strict guidelines. There's a market out there for everything.
It would be very difficult for me to cuddle with a hot lady and not get a boner. Lol = ) If she asks me what is that big "thing" in my pants, I will say it is my "flash light". Lol = )
I love snuggling and cuddling....but pre and post-coital LOL.
What a fucking joke, may I come in your asshole while we cuddle?
  • drax1
  • 05-23-2014, 06:41 AM
Guys who cuddle have one thing on their mind.
Seriously; if a dude wanted to pay just to cuddle I would be worried he was also a serial killer or something.
Some times a guy just wants some human contact... and he absolutely deserves to be taken advantage of by a cuddle-hooker.
Guys who cuddle have one thing on their mind. Originally Posted by drax1
Actually two things..

Either getting some pussy or cutting bait and finding a new chick
Definitely wouldn't be my thing....if I'm paying, I'm dropping a load on her....
  • mr666
  • 05-23-2014, 09:40 AM
If there was some kind of happy ending I'd be interested.
I remember when that one person started offering it and the story was all over the news.

I looked at her site. And the rates.

I would bet good money that once a man got into bed to "snuggle" that it would turn into a wresting match.

Men just can't help themselves, precious creatures they are!

I haven't seen this in Texas at all. I would think the business model wouldn't be very successful.

BUT ... have you heard of the cuddle/hugging parties? THAT is around and has been for years.

Reid, the guy who supposedly started the cuddle parties, does a lot more than snuggle and hug now.

http://reidaboutsex.com

To segue just a bit ... a lot of "sex educators" are going in the direction of hugging (and all that goes with it) and then turning those hugs into a complete orgy for the cost of admission.

I don't wish to go into too much detail since it'll derail your topic, but it's the direction a lot of the older, and more experienced, sex workers are going into.
Thanks for the insight, Elizabeth. Always appreciated.
The small head most likely would win over the large head.
The small head most likely would win over the large head. Originally Posted by dtymh55
Which head is winning whatever race it's participating in wouldn't matter. If you go and visit with someone who just "cuddles" and nothing else, that is what you would do and there are boundaries.

And getting an erection would be secondary.

I'm sure that there is some pulsating going on, in different parts of the body, with those cuddle parties.