I will be in Dallas this week and looking for ideas as well as doubles partners & guys intererested in VERY VERY KINKY "ANYTHING GOES" MFM & MFMF SESSIONS

I will be in Dallas this week and moving here very soon and wanting ideas for very very kinky MFM and MFMF sessions. Looking for gals who are very very kinky as well as "Anything Goes" in their sessions now and guys who want to let it all hang out(even MMFF type session). Not interested in hearing about more vanilla doubles or vanilla MFMF. I have a couple of gals now and want variety to offer guys. So gals let me know your interest & desires. Guys, love to hear what you would love to happen in a wild MFM and MFMF session(MMFF also). Even doubles or MFMF roleplays would be fun. I have been asked about gangbangs but waiting to move here first.
Anything...? I can lock ya' in the trunk of my car and ride around for a while?
Looking for doubles ideas so Boobies you can lock me in your trunk with another very kinky gal and kinky guy as long as we have room to fuck and suck and you let us out on scheduled. You don"t mind cum all over your trunk?
im in. count me in.
Cage how "in" do you want to get!! I would love to put you in all the way
PM me when ready to play))
Femi, count me in
  • RAMP
  • 11-15-2016, 09:49 AM
Damn! I would at least like to watch!
One fun kinky double or MFMF roleplay would be to be picked up at a bar or club and get into some hot passionate threeway or fourway fun to the extreme at the club and then we all go back and the guy or guys cream us both with some wild TUMA and TUHA and the two gals 69 each other eating all that cream and then a lot of wild snowball play
count me in +1
Nice seeing a girl can advertise having some open fun and not be criticized. It really helps everyone be able to make informed decisions.
  • BLM69
  • 11-15-2016, 03:14 PM
Nice seeing a girl can advertise having some open fun and not be criticized. It really helps everyone be able to make informed decisions. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I agree, maybe things are changing for the best over here, she does get me excited with all that dirty talk.
Femi is a very kinky fuckslut freak who just loves getting fucked!! Roleplays of all types just make fucking hotter for everyone!! I have a lot of ideas which I have discussed with her which I will do with her in combination with others!! Anything freaky and kinky!!!!!! I know she would like to hear more from others and line up other fuckslut gals for small group pleasure!!!
Whitechocolate, I cant wait to playout some of your suggestions very soon. I love the idea of a MFMF session where the I and my doubles partner are on our backs on the bed with our heads hanging over the side of the bed and are getting facefucked hard side by side while masturbating with vibrators. The guys keep switching back and forth between mouths and finally cum deep in our throats. We then snowball with each other and with the guys. For their second shot, they fuck us and cream us and everyone eats cream))
OMG! Femilove! I'd love to share some ideas, some based on memories ofy wild younger years, and love to travel down to Dallas to participate! Can't this weekend but definitely after the first of the year! I'll be back on here later, have to go to work now. Dayum!
Here's one:
For an MFMF or more, need a blindfold, massage oil, and anything else you want to add, such as toys, or other erotic aids (feathers, ice, etc...). Each one takes turns being blindfolded, and laiys down on the bed, surrounded by the other 3, who all participate in massaging the one laying on the bed, using whatever toys, ideas, body parts they want to, and, more than anything else, the other senses besides sight to turn on, tease, excite, and stimulate to orgasm the blindfolded one. They can take cues from the one who is blindfolded, from each other, or even act contrary to the blindfolded ones cues, but the object is for each to cum from the ministrations of the others, and not know who was doing what until after it is all over.
This is one I have not done, but would love to participate in.