Settling an issue with a provider.

I posted a "no" review for a provider and now she posted a provider ad stating I'm lying about everything and had her friends deny it on the review. There's a simple fix since most of our conversations were through text. I can take screenshots and send them and have you guys take down the ad or I could post them. How should I proceed?
It is against the guidelines to post screenshots or quote private communications directly. However, you are permitted to retell the story in your own words in order to convey what happened.

We will not take her ad down no matter what happens though, sorrry.

However, if you wish, you may start a thread in the coed section calling her out and linking to both your review and her ad. In this way you can let the membership know what is going on from your perspective and allow her a chance to respond.
It wasn't an ad, but a violation. It has been removed, since she posted the exact same thing in coed
hippo....i think he is referring to the forum rules defending a fake review. he's offering to prove the review isn't fake.

but it's not really necessary. she titled her thread with fake. but clearly her writeup documents they met.

so.....op should chillax and move on to the next ho.